Part 70

"Brother Xu is Brother Xu, and first place again!" Tang Zhensai said with envious expression that he brought some local products to Chen Xu from his hometown.

"You didn't get bad in the exam, you are third." Zhu Yaoyuan knew that Tang Zhen wanted to get a scholarship. He had to learn from the dead during the exam week, and the effort paid off.

Tang Zhen touched her nose and grinned, "Well, when I go back this time, my house is helped by the poor! My sister finally doesn't have to go out to work and can continue studying."

"Really? Congratulations." Zhu Yaoyuan leaned in surprise upon hearing this.

"Yes, I want to study hard. After graduation, I want to go to work at Si Shi to repay their donations." Tang Zhen's eyes are full of gratitude, and she doesn't know the person he wants to be most grateful for is right in front of him.

Chen Xu smiled slightly and said nothing.

The three cleaned up the dorm room. Many people were peeking at Chen Xu on the way to the cafeteria. Zhu Yaoyuan poked Chen Xu with his elbow and said: "The last time you told me about joining the band, I think After a while, forget it, I can sing just so much."

"Handsome guy, don't be humble. Excessive humility is pride." Tang Zhen cut a new haircut, revealing a smooth forehead, looking particularly refreshing and cute.

It's a pity that Zhu Yao was originally a straight man of steel and couldn't get it at all. "I'm telling the truth. Okay, I can sing by myself. I really do a band. I don't think I'm qualified."

"Otherwise, you should try it once, if it doesn't work, then forget it, don't force it." Chen Xu suggested.

Zhu Yaoyuan thought about it for a while, but itchy, "That's fine."

The photos of the three of them were quickly put on the forum. Everyone was envious of Tang Zhen being able to hug right and left. Two handsome guys of different types circled around him. They saved the galaxy in the last life.

27L: You guys think too much. Zyy is a straight man. He is chasing journalism tweed.

28L: And cx also has an object.

29L: What? ? ? ? My husband has a partner, why don't I know? !

30L: That's just a rumor. When did you see the school grass getting close to others? He has always only played with zyy and tz, where's the object.

31L: emmmm... Don't any of you doubt that the target of the school grass is tz? The school grass is either in class or in the library, or in the cafeteria every day, and has no contact with people outside. If there is really an object, the only possibility is the tz in his dormitory, okay!

32L: Fuck? ! Blind student, you found Huadian!

33L: I don't listen, I don't listen, I don't listen! How can tz's kind of little **** be worthy of my husband!

34L: Fart! The object of the school grass is obviously the young lady who is married!

35L: The object of the school grass is obviously me!

36L: Another crazy one.

The three of Chen Xu didn't know these rumors on the forum. Until Tang Zhen came back one day and was scratched, he didn't know that the school was rumoring that Tang Zhen was his boyfriend. They were afraid to find out about Chen Xu. I only dared to make trouble with Tang Zhen quietly. Tang Zhen was blocked for some reason. A group of people surrounded him and let him break up with Chen Xu. Tang Zhen was confused. When did he talk to Chen Xu?

Seeing that he didn't say a word, those people thought he was unwilling and directly pushed him. Although Tang Zhen has a girlish heart and is a little bitch, but his temper is not very gentle, it belongs to a fire fight at a point.