֍CHAPTER 6: Detention

"Hey, cutie-pie," was the first words spoken by the boy with the eyes as dark as the night sky. His hair is curly with the color of brown slightly covered with a few golden strands. He looks almost like a sculpture of a Greek God in flesh and blood. That being said while one of his hands is wrapped around Kirill's waist. They are now in gym class and the gym outfit that they're wearing is thin. It is akin to being touch skin to skin. Kirill hates such harassment. This is not the first time that he is harassed like this. No matter how innocent it may look, Kirill knows the real intention of the boy only by simply listening to his flirty tone.

Kirill turns to look at him slowly, anger accumulating deep in his veins. His eyes look at the boy sharply as if at any moment he can shoot daggers at him. "Hands. Off." He instructed, articulating the words one by one slowly with a threatening tone.

The threat does not affect Andre Theron at all. He instead begins to caress Kirill's waistline suggestively. Snap. The line that prohibits Kirill from entering the dark side is now broken. With the sound of that 'snap' in his head, he launches his attack at the boy mercilessly. He grips on the boy's hand that was covering his waist and twists it behind the boy's back in a deadlock. The piercing scream coming from the boy's mouth reaches his ear and he chuckles to the reaction. "Cutie-pie, huh? How 'bout I turn you into an apple pie, bitch?" Kirill threatened again but it was not an empty threat. He has every desire in him to beat the guy up into a pulp.

"Ah! Ow..ow ow ow ow....Ouch! Stanley, help! Albert! Stepan! Help help help!!" The boy is now screaming for help towards his friends while experiencing shame mixed with intense muscle pain. But his friends are only laughing at him in response.

"I told you not to touch him," Stepanov said, completely uncaring of the bullied look on his friend's face.

That was the first time Kirill heard Stepan's voice. It was deep but sweet at the same time. It also sounded stern yet coquettish in its' own way. It was hard for him to ignore the voice. It caught his attention and his eyes immediately fall on him. He takes a closer look. Yesterday, he didn't get a good close look at the boy except for noticing perhaps only his eyes. Only now he realizes that Stepanov Chenkov is very eye-catching in all aspects. He can be considered beautiful but not the feminine kind of beauty. He has a deep piercing green eyes in the shape of almond (that are slightly curved when he smiles) with hooded eyelids. There's a mole under his left eye. He has fair skin that is a bit tanned. His hair is fine which is dark blond in color and it is styled in a quiff haircut. He has full lips that are naturally rosy in color and currently crooked in a smile.

Kirill is momentarily mesmerized by looking closed-up at that face alone... But it was only temporary since he suddenly heard his name being shouted in the hall. "Kirill Miyamoto! Let him go now!" The gym teacher rushes over towards them after realizing the commotion. Shit, Kirill thought. Before letting his harasser go, he twists the boy's hands with a few more force to inflict more pain just for the heck of it. Hearing the boy screams louder leaves him feeling quite satisfied and he smiles devilishly to himself forming two prominent dimples on both of his cheeks. That smile was noticed by Stepanov. His heart was like shot by ten arrows of the cupid. It is dangerous for him to see Kirill up-close. It was like approaching a beautiful poisonous flower.

"Fucking bastard," Kirill muttered a curse under his breath while Andre is being helped by his friends up to his feet. He was crying crocodile tears all the while in front of the teacher while begging his friends to take him to see a doctor for fear of his hand being broken. 'This guy should act in a fucking soap opera', Kirill thought silently to himself.

The gym teacher looks at Kirill furiously before reminding him; "language, Mr. Miyamoto." Kirill looks at him a little indifferently but still nods his head towards him as if to acknowledge his own mistake. Deep inside, he doesn't feel guilty but he doesn't want to cause trouble here at a new school in a foreign country since he needs to be here. He needs to be here to find Kliment. "Detention after school, Mr. Miyamoto," he was ordered but he is somewhat unfazed by that since even back in New Japan, detention is like his second home. It's just that the methods might be different but it's still detention nonetheless.

"Teacher," Stepanov suddenly called out.

"Yes?" The gym teacher turns to look at him.

"I also want to be in detention today," Stepanov spoke words that caused an uproar among other students in the basketball court. But oddly, no matter how absurd it is for a student to suddenly 'ask' to be placed in detention, the teacher just nods his head at him without saying a word. And no one else even ridicules or questions his choice. At that fact alone, Kirill just realizes that he might already caused a trouble. And he is in deep trouble. Because now he notices it. The fear in other people's eyes when they look at that smiling boy with his almond shaped eyes beautifully curved.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2022/01/10

*Author's Ramblings (read with caution): This story is officially ongoing with publication of this chapter. I'll update every Monday. I noticed my old loyal readers are back to reading my stories. Thank you. I'm sure that I had been forgotten already by now since it's been a while since I started a new story but I'm glad some of you are still lurking out there. Even though there's only like.. 10 of you, maybe? This story is very important to me. I'm trying to break the stereotypes with this book. I decided not to sell this story exclusively like some of my other stories. That was like a mistake I had to admit but contracts had been signed and ugh... I can't do anything about it anymore. As you all know, stereotypically, my stories are quite psychotic and erotic but I moved too fast. So, for this story, I'm not gonna jump straight into sex like before. I wanna take it slow. But I promise you, the sex part will be crazy and the psychos are still there. So, for now, bear with me. I don't know if anyone will even read this, to be honest. I don't put high expectations. I think only crazy people stay with me hahaha see you guys in the next chapter. -K