(M) ֍CHAPTER 30: The Lotus Eater

This is the first time that Stepan has ever been gentle. And this is the first time that Kirill feels indescribable pleasure. His mind went blank. Every sense is now focused on the lower parts of his body. It is unbearable but he didn't want it to stop. It is a kind of forbidden sweet torment. He is indulged in it. He never knew how good it actually was to be a bottom. He is now enlightened for sure.

With his ass being fucked, his front reacted by ejaculating. He is surprised that he can cum just from being fucked without him nor Stepan even touching it. He saw the smile on Stepan's face. He becomes a little embarrassed but it is quickly replaced with how good he feels having his ass fucked by the huge dick. There's also pain. But even pain is pleasure at the moment. Everybody is a little bit of a masochist here and there. So, he no longer thinks about being embarrassed. There's no time for that.

Stepan stops his movement but maintains the position as he turns off the shower and carries Kirill back to the bed. Kirill can feel the impact of Stepan's dick hitting his sweet spot as he was walking. He moans uncontrollably, feeling dizzy with each hit. With a grin on his face, Stepan lays Kirill down on the bed and continues to fuck him. The whole bed shakes violently from the action.

Kirill's legs were spread wide as the huge dick was shoved in and out of his asshole. Stepan thinks that he himself is about to lose his mind. No one he fucked before was as flexible as Kirill. His legs can be stretched to the limit. Stepan is amazed at that ability. Also, no one he fucked before ever made him care about what they feel or think. He cares a lot about what Kirill feels or thinks. He wants Kirill to enjoy this. He wants Kirill to want him. But at the same time, he also feels like he wants to devour him. And he also wants him hurt. The contradiction in his mind is pushing him further into insanity. It then turns into anger. And he vented this anger by fucking Kirill harder and faster.

Typical of Stepan, his fucking went on for a long time with lots of position changes before he finally ejaculates. By this time, Kirill had been flipped like a pancake and fucked from behind, turned to be fucked on the side and then back to machinery position at the edge of the bed. With a loud groan escaping his mouth, he released all of his cum inside Kirill. This is also the first time he impulsively fuck someone without a condom. The heat of the meat walls surrounding his dick feels good. He wonders if he ever want to fuck Kirill again with the rubber getting in between his dick and the heat of the meat walls. He might not want to use a condom again in this life.

Stepan's cum leaks and streams down to the bed and around the skin of Kirill's buttcheek. Stepan's dick is still inside him. Kirill was panting. Stepan was also panting.

"You don't have any STD, right?" Kirill suddenly asked in between his heavy breathing.

The question made Stepan laugh aloud. Kirill laughs too. "You only ask now? How about you?" Stepan asked him back. Kirill shakes his head in answer while smiling. "Me too," Stepan said. "I always used a condom before. You're an exception."

"Why is that?"

"Can I be honest?" Stepan asked first. Kirill only looks at him suspiciously. Stepan shows a sly smile. "Because I don't want you to get away," Stepan confessed.

Kirill scoffs at him. He starts to move his body but feels a bit sore. Stepan is still lying on top of him and his dick is still inside him. "Okay. Take it out," Kirill ordered.

Stepan hesitated. "Hmm..."

"What?" Kirill looks at him quizzically.

"Second round?" Stepan asked for permission. Kirill's eyes widened as he realises that the dick inside him is still rock hard.

The sounds of moaning, groaning, and wet flesh slapping against one another went on until late into the night.

֍֍֍