(M) ֍CHAPTER 5: Fantasy

William was pushed face down to the bed and his mouth was sealed by one of the boy's hands. Both of his hands were caught in a deadlock by the boy's other hand. William couldn't believe that the delicate-looking boy possessed such strength. He then felt the boy starting to bite the skin on his neck piece by piece and moved to bite his earlobes erotically. William couldn't help but to feel like he was being assaulted. He whimpered in fear. Seeing William's reaction, the boy stopped his aggression almost instantly. He let go of his restrictions on William's mouth and switched back into the gentle and shy boy. He whispered into William's ears nervously as he restrained his desires; "I'm sorry. Do you not like it? I have rape fantasy. But if you don't want to, we can do it normally," he said guiltily.

William was surprised. He couldn't believe what he had heard. How is this possible?! He also has such fantasies but he was never open about it before because most people he slept with before didn't like such things. How can he be so lucky this time?! William's eyes shone excitedly like he had seen a gold mine. "You will be the rapist?" He asked with a slight tremor in his voice. Sadly, the boy mistaken this question as a sign of disgust instead of excitement since he couldn't see William's expression with his own eyes lowered in embarrassment.

"Hmm? Y-yeah. I-is it we-weird? I'm sorry!" the boy apologised and got up from the bed, completely letting go of William. He quickly picked up his coat to leave in a hurry. William noticed that he looked embarrassed and guilty. Before he managed to get to the door of the hotel room, William quickly pulled him back. "Hey, Mr. Rapist, don't leave until you raped me till I break!" William spoke without shame. In fact, he was very excited that it showed on his face.

The boy was surprised to hear what William had said. "You don't mind?" The boy asked.

William grinned in answer. "I like it like that," he said flirtatiously.

For the first time, William saw the boy no longer shyly avoiding his eyes. He turned shameless and directly looked into William's eyes with lust. He then aggressively pulled William closer to him and laid him down on the bed. This act turned William on very much. "Tell me, Mr. Rapist, how would you like to have me raped?" William asked in a slight whisper. It sounded very erotic to the boy's ears. "But before that, you're not underage, are you? I don't want to be arrested."

The boy lost control of his restraint and immediately spoke whatever was on his mind; "I want to grab your hair and force my dick into your mouth. I want to see your crying face. Having your mouth wide open with my dick in it, coupled with your crying face, just thinking about it can make me cum already." He then licked his lips while displaying lustful eyes that are slightly narrowed. "I'm 19, by the way. 20 soon."

William bit his own lips. Such dirty talk made his dick hard effortlessly. He's too young but at least, he's not underage and William could care less of the 10 years difference between them. William looked younger than his age, anyway so he thought to himself that the boy probably couldn't tell his real age. But the boy didn't bother to ask anyway. "What if I bite your dick off?" He asked teasingly.

The boy only grinned at him. "You won't do that," he simply said.

William laughed to confirm the boy's thoughts. "Don't you want to tie me up?" He then asked.

The boy nodded in answer. "Can I have you tied up and grab you by the hair and fuck you from behind? I won't stop even if you beg," he then said. William closed his eyes as if he's hearing music in his ears. "Hmm...," he hummed excitedly and formed a wicked smile on his face. Damn! This boy knew exactly what he wanted! "Do you want me to beg?" William asked.

"Please do. Please cry too," the boy begged. But then changed his mind. "Nevermind. I'll make you cry anyway," he said confidently and grabbed William by the hair. "I'm gonna start now," he said. He then for the first time showed a wicked smile that totally contradicted how he had portrayed himself when they first met. William felt a rush of adrenaline within him. Why was he so aroused by only looking at that smile? "Make sure you resist and say 'no' to me," the boy said. He was still gentle when he spoke but it sounded very domineering and it made William's dick leaking pre-cum in anticipation.

The boy tied William's hands to the back using his coat. He didn't waste any time and immediately unzipped his pants and took out his already hardened dick. "Fuck!" William exclaimed when he saw the boy's dick. He looked up to see the boy's face which was covered in lust and impatience and thought to himself that that face can really fool people. Who the hell would have predicted that this boy has such weird hobbies? But who is he to judge when he himself was perverted in his own way as well. The boy's dick was huge and there were beads on them. William wouldn't have thought that a person with such a delicate face would own such a monstrous dick. But he liked it. He stuck out his tongue and licked on the shaft of the dick as he looked into the boy's eyes seductively. "Ah..." The boy moaned in surprise and excitement.

"Remember. You provoked me first," the boy warned. He then put one of his feet down on William's dick above his trousers, pressing on it. "Aahh!" William moaned due to pain and pleasure. The boy chuckled and immediately shoved his huge dick into William's mouth without warning. "Ack...-kurgh!" William choked due to the size and the suddenness but couldn't stop the dick from being shoved further down his throat. His tears fall down from the torture but his heart was on fire, feeling elated by the feeling of being violated to such an extent. The boy then laughed evilly to himself. He was no longer looking like the timid boy William met at the bar. It was as if he had become a different person altogether. "I told you I'll make you cry," he simply said.

֍֍֍

Next update: 2023/06/09

*Author's Note: Don't be mad that I stopped here. I have to divide this into two chapters. I somehow exceeded 1k words when it comes to sex scenes. Shame on me. Hahaha. -K