(M) ֍CHAPTER 41: The Glutton

The room was called 'gluttony'. Kirill didn't understand how to associate what was happening in the room to 'gluttony' at all. The clothes came off so fast and the next thing he saw and heard were naked bodies entangled in their designated places with the sounds of flesh slapping. Moans and groans and unabashed lewd words filled the room. He can clearly see Stanley, Alberto and Andre having sex right in front of him. Stanley was taking the boy from behind while pulling the root of the boy's hair towards him. It should be painful to have his hair pulled like that but the boy was moaning in pleasure. The boy was completely naked while Stanley only had his zipper opened as his dick was shoved into the boy's asshole over and over. It seemed that the boy had prepared himself since he didn't look to be in pain. Or maybe escorts were just good at pretending to feel good to make their customers happy.

Both Andre and Alberto were fucking their girls. It was a contrast. Andre was fucking his escort lovingly while Alberto was very perverted. Andre and his escort were in a missionary position. He was kissing her as he was fucking her. His hands were fondling her naked breasts. She was saying things like 'fuck my pussy', 'harder' and 'I love your dick'. She wasn't completely naked. Her skirt was hiked up and her top was pushed up to reveal her busty breasts. She wasn't wearing any underwear to make it easier for him to fuck her. Andre was calling her 'Maria'. That somehow reminded Kirill of Kliment. He felt sick again. What added to this sickness is that he never knew that Alberto is also a sadist. He now saw it first hand. He had his escort's hands and legs tied up with weird looking cuffs. Her mouth was also sealed with duct tape. She was completely naked and he was choking her as he was fucking her. It looked more like he was raping her and the escort played her part well. She looked like she was unwilling and she was crying. Kirill only understood that she was pretending only because he had heard their agreement beforehand. If it wasn't for that, he would really think that Alberto was forcing himself on her.

Suddenly, Stepan's hands started to crawl all over Kirill's body and his neck was also kissed by Stepan's lips. It caused Kirill to feel alerted so he grabbed a hold of Stepan's hands. "What are you doing?" He asked in a panicked voice. Stepan only looked back at him innocently. "What?" He asked back, as if he didn't understand the rejection. Kirill looked around. "There are other people around," he indicated. Stepan only laughed and continued to kiss Kirill's neck. "Other people are doing it too. See?" Stepan said uncaringly.

Kirill stopped his advances again. "I don't like it. I'm not into these kinds of things," Kirill said sternly. Stepan was starting to get annoyed. He could definitely force Kirill if he wanted to. He was stronger and no one could stop him. The only thing that's stopping him from doing just that was because he liked it more when Kirill was willing. "Not into what kinds of things?" Stepan asked teasingly. "Sex in public? Being seen? Or group sex?" He ended the question with a meaningful smile.

Kirill gulped down on his saliva before answering. "All of that," he said. Stepan shrugged his shoulders. He managed to take his hands off of Kirill's grip effortlessly and began to hold him by the waist. He pulled Kirill even closer to him. "Oh, come on..." he coaxed lovingly. "You're sure you're not into it?" He whispered into Kirill's ear seductively. He knew that it was his sensitive spot. "Okay, I promise no group sex. You'll just do it with me," he promised. "But-..." Kirill tried to protest but he was cut in by Stepan. "-Don't you wanna try something new?" Stepan asked. He licked Kirill's lips and sucked on his lower lips as he asked; "Something exciting?"

In fact, Kirill was curious as to how exciting it'll be to have sex in public but still, he didn't dare. Since he didn't know if he could trust them. "I don't know...," he said. His voice trailed off and Stepan caught that as a strong indicator that Kirill's defensive walls were going down. Stepan turned his head to look to the farthest side of the room. Near the corner in the back, there was a bed there that was quite hidden. "How about this? Let's go to the back there," he suggested. The bed was situated way back at the edge of the room. "That place has a curtain. They can't see us. Okay?" He said, looking excited. He knew that what Kirill wanted was some sort of security so he needed to provide it to him. There was indeed a curtain for that particular bed at the back. That was the place where he used to do 'bad' things before. A curtain was provided for him because of the monstrosity of his actions since he caused the other patrons to feel uncomfortable by seeing what he did. But Kirill doesn't need to know all that. It doesn't matter now since for Stepan, Kirill is all that mattered to him from now on. Kirill sighed softly. "Why are we even doing it here? Can't we just go back to your place instead?" Kirill tried to compromise.