a teacher's duty is to teach, but i'm uncertified

Here is to celebrate the 300+ hearts on Quotev! 

I'm really grateful for everyone that enjoys this story, and I apologize that this took a long time to get out. I had a hard time finding an AU / situation that I could write about, so thank you for your patience!

No one should suffer anymore 

Aoi Tōdō never listened to anyone, not to Principal Gakuganji nor to the fierce and stern teacher Utahime.

He did whatever he wanted and he did it whenever he wanted.

If he wanted to see his favorite idol, Takada Nobuko, because he won tickets to see her, he would do it in a heartbeat with or without permission. No one argued against him nor did they try to stop him because they knew that it was futile. He was a one-track minded man where he would focus on one thing and one thing only once he was set on it. No one could shake him out of his stupor or make him yield except for that one woman.

She was a new teacher of Kyoto Jujutsu High, an alumni that returned from the countryside on Utahime's behalf.

Most would think that Tōdō scoffed at the sight of her when she introduced herself as their secondary teacher. But instead, Noritoshi Kamo was the one who scoffed.

Not because of their teacher, no, but because of Tōdō.

He was awestruck after she introduced herself—her name was Menreiki—with stars practically glistening in his eyes. It wouldn't have been a surprise if Tōdō was into any girl, but he had a specific type that he raved over all the time. So it was a surprise to him when Tōdō was attached to the sight of her, following her every movement when she walked in for the first time.

She was young and attractive, almost looking similar to their age, if not just a bit older. She was a relatively average heighted woman, about the same height as some of the students. But beside her height, he had to admit that she held an unnatural beauty to her.

She wore a flowing white top that was tucked inside black skinny pants and simple black slippers. Her shirt was a very deep v-neck, stopping just at the base of her sternum, exposing the odd marking in between her breasts. Her hair was incredibly long and flowing, stopping at her heels, styled with some hair held up and some free flowing behind her. Her eyes were a shimmering silver color, and a gentle smile resting on her lips.

Surprisingly, she was a quiet person.

She and Utahime often co-taught the students in the class where the latter took it upon herself to take the lead and talk to the students. However, when their new teacher did speak, it was often to persuade Tōdō to stay with the group and to listen to what had to be told instead of wandering off. Fortunately, the admiration for her caused Tōdō to promptly take a seat, but that never stopped him from grumbling under his breath.

She often came to Tōdō's side after Utahime finished whatever it was that she wanted to tell them, consoling him with a tone so soothing and patient that it made Noritoshi think that he was watching a parent reassure their overgrown child.

Of course, Tōdō would often sit there and tilt his head to listen to her voice. He was decent enough to keep his eyes away from her sternum and her exposed skin. He would sometimes grumble a response if she was scolding him, and that would make her chuckle with amusement before patting his shoulder and walking away. Whenever Noritoshi looked back at his classmate, he would go stoic at the sight of Tōdō practically melting in his seat.

"What type of person are you into?" Tōdō asked her once, and she sent him an inquisitive glance before laughing softly, "I don't think it's appropriate for me to talk about my preferences."