𝟎𝟎𝟔. tourney practice

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄
Fuckass.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

And here they were, all four boys, walking to tourney practice.

"Jay, Ben, Elijah, Isaac, offense," The Coach, Jenkins, called out, "Chad, you're defense. Taylor you're the shooter," The Coach then noticed Carlos being a lost puppy.

 Taylor you're the shooter," The Coach then noticed Carlos being a lost puppy

"Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy!" Coach Jenkins called out, "Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on."

"Kill zone? What?" Carlos said, confused as he put on his helmet.

"Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands," Coach Jenkins told him before blowing the whistle.

Elijah, Jay and Isaac knock several guys down. Then the three boys dodge and flip through the kill zone. Isaac gets the ball and passes it to Elijah, who passes it to Jay as the son of Jafar taunts Carlos.

"Ahh! Jay, it's me! It's Carlos!" Carlos tried to warn Jay but Jay kept walking towards him so, he threw his stick thing and that didn't work, "Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No! Ahh!" Carlos dropped to the ground as Jay passes the ball to Elijah and jumps over Carlos. Elijah passes the ball to Isaac, who was about to pass it to Ben but got knocked out by Jay, so, he just passed it to Jay. Jay scored before he scared the goalkeeper.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Elijah cheered as he, Isaac, and Jay started to celebrate. They took off their helmets and gloves and started doing flips. The three boys high-five each other.

"You three! Get over here!" Coach Jenkins called out to the three VK boys. They run over to where the coach is and the rest of the players join them, "What do you three call that?" Coach Jenkins asked them, pointing back out to the field as the three boys looked back, confused before looking back at the coach, "I call those raw talents. Come find me later, I'll show you something you three haven't seen before. It's called a rule book," The Coach jokes, "Welcome to the team, sons," Coach Jenkins patted Elijah, Isaac and Jay's shoulders. The Coach then turned to Carlos, "You ever thought about band?" Elijah, Isaac, and Jay let out a laugh as Carlos sarcastically laughed.

"I'll work with him, coach," Ben offered.

"All right," Coach Jenkins said, "Let's run that, again."

"Whoa!" Jay cheered. Isaac and Elijah shared a laugh as they shared a high-five. The three boys turned to go to the field but Chad was in their way. And the prince had his bitch face.

Elijah and Isaac glanced at each other before looking at Chad, "Fuckass," They muttered before they rammed their shoulders into Chad's as they walked away. Jay did the same thing before following Elijah and Isaac onto the field. Chad grabs his shoulders in pain.

Deserved the fucker right.