𝟎𝟎𝟗. welcome to the team!

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌! ❞❝ You look in my dictionary, family is not there

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌!
You look in my dictionary, family is not there.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"I could really use tough guys like you three," Coach Jenkins told the three boys. Elijah, Isaac and Jay were sitting on the bleachers with the coach. Coach Jenkins then turned to Elijah, "You know, I never would have thought that the son of Evil Queen would be interested in tourney."

Elijah chuckled, "Yeah, my mother has always been telling me I should act like a prince and shit. But you know fuck that," Elijah scoffed, "I can be what I want to be."

"Yeah, the team is a bunch of princes if you know what I mean," Coach Jenkins chuckled, "It's why I wanted to add you, you're different from other princes."

Elijah felt his heart warm as he smiled, "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

Isaac has noticed ever since they came to Auradon, Elijah has been smiling a lot. He thinks that his smile is adorable. Wait, what?

"Yeah, it's all, 'After you, old chum.' 'Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Isaac said, mimicking the princes as Elijah laughed.

"Where we come from it is prepare to die, fuckers!" Jay exclaimed as he got riled up, "As my father says, 'the only way to win is to make sure everyone loses!"

"Hey, Jay, calm down!" Isaac told Jay.

"Jay, calm your ass down," Elijah added.

"Jay! Jay, Jay, Jay!" Coach Jenkins said, getting his attention, "Let me explain a team. Uh, it's like a family."

"You do not want to be at my house at dinner time," Jay told the Coach, seriously.

"Yeah, 'family' is not in my vocabulary," Elijah said as he exhaled.

"Yup," Isaac said in agreement, making the 'p' pop, "You look in my dictionary, family is not there."

"Okay, okay, um..." Coach Jenkins thought for a moment, "You how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other," The three VK boys nodded, "Well that's what a team is, different players who work together, to win. Make any sense?"

The three boys thought about it for a few seconds before smirking in realization.

"Can I be the fist?" Jay asked, excitedly as he held up his fist.

"Can I be the elbow?" Elijah asked, also excited.

"And can I be the foot?" Isaac asked, also excited.

Coach Jenkins laughed as he patted Jay's fist before handing the three boys jerseys that had their name on it with a number. Jay had the number 8, Isaac had the number 3 and Elijah had the number 7. The three boys took it excitedly.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" The three boys celebrated, quietly.