𝟎𝟑𝟖. audrey

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘
Oh, fuck!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Who else knows about the crown and scepter?" Isaac asked Mal after she told him, Elijah and Evie about the crown and scepter being stolen from the museum.

"No, one," Mal scoffed, "I mean think about it, people are scared enough as it is. We have to employ these entirely new security measures."

"Will this delay our bringing over more Vk's?" Elijah asked the daughter of Maleficent, concerned.

"We're talking about closing the barrier for good," Mal told them, sadly.

"But, you said no, right," Isaac stated rather than questioned.

"I mean, the six of us are living the dream here," Evie said, "and we finally get to share that, I mean what could be more important than that?"

"Yeah, I know," Mal nodded in agreement before sitting down in the chair opposite Evie, "I mean, maybe security or maybe peace of mind for everyone in Auradon."

"Is that what they're thinking?" Elijah asked in disbelief.

"And were they seriously thinking that no one will ever go in or out of the Isle ever again?" Evie asked in disbelief. 

"What, we never get to go back and see our parents? And about these kids? We promised that they could go back and visit whenever they wanted," Isaac said.

"Yeah, I know," Mal let out a breath as Elijah and Evie stood up.

"M, we are so glad you are going to be Queen," Elijah smiled as he grabbed Mal's hands, "You will be a part of these conversations, you will stand up for the Vk's. Thank you for telling us," Elijah said before hugging Mal.

"You're going to be a great Queen," Isaac told Mal as he and Evie joined the hug.

🍎🐉

After the girl talk, the girls and the boys went and got ready for Jane's birthday party. Mal and Isaac walked outside before closing the door behind them. They walked towards a table, when all of a sudden Audrey teleported in the yard, dressed in darker clothes, wearing the Queen's crown and holding Maleficent's scepter.

"I was hoping you were home," Audrey said with a smirk as she walked towards Mal and Isaac. The twins laughed in disbelief.

"Is this a joke?" Isaac scoffed, causing Audrey to look away from the scepter to look at Mal and Isaac, "What are you doing with the crown and scepter?"