𝟎𝟐𝟐. what's my name?

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄?
I need you to stop fucking talking.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

On the Isle of the Lost, Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, walks into Ursula's Fish and Chip shop. Where he saw Gil, son of Gaston, and Bryson, son of the Big Bad Wolf, sitting next to each other. Harry shoves a pirate out of the way, hopped over the counter and turned on the TV. To show Mal on it. The son of Hook then greeted his boyfriend with a kiss. Uma, daughter of Ursula, walked out of the back and gave Harry his tray as he started eating. Uma then took some food from Harry's tray.

"Ugh!" Uma said as she threw some food on the TV, "Posers," Uma said, rolling her eyes.

"Traitors!" Harry called out as he turned to look at the TV.

"Uh, hello?" Uma yelled at everyone, causing them to throw their food on the TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces," Harry said as he walked up to the TV, wiped some food off it and licked it off his finger, "You know, what I mean."

"Gil," Bryson said, looking at the son of Gaston as Gil looked at him, "You wanna quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil swallows a yolk, "Yeah. What they said."

"Those little traitors," Uma grunted her teeth, "Who left us in the dirt."

"Who turned their back on evil," Harry added.

"Who don't give a fuck about this place," Bryson added as he threw a chip into his mouth.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in their gang," Gil mentioned, causing everyone to look at him, confused, "Back when we were kids?"

"Oh!" Bryson said in realization, "You mean, the part when Mal dumped a bucket shrimp on Uma's head?"

"Yeah, she called her Shrimpy," Gil told Bryson.

"Yeah! and the name just kind of..." Bryson said but stopped when he noticed Harry's glare.

"...Stuck," Gil finished for Bryson, also noticing Harry's glare.

Bryson smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend as he scratched his neck, "Sorry," Harry's eyes softened when he saw his boyfriend being all shy. He smiled as the son of the wolf smiled back at him.

"Ew..." Uma muttered, who was in between the two love birds and was witnessing the whole thing, "That snooty little witch," Uma said as she turned to the son of hook, snapping him out of his daze, "Who grabbed everything she wanted and left me nothing."