𝟎𝟏𝟎. new information

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞❝ Our mom's fucking counting on us! ❞

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Our mom's fucking counting on us!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Isaac, Elijah, and Jay walked into Mal and Evie's dorm room, where Mal, Evie, and Carlos were in, wearing their blue jerseys.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay exclaimed with a grin.

"Oh, yeah!" Elijah exclaimed with a smile.

"Ooo, look at that!" Isaac said as he smiled, "Whoa!"

Carlos whistled at them from where he was sitting. He sat against the edge of Mal's bed, a computer on his lap with Dude, the campus mutt, next to him. Elijah sat next to him as he ruffled Dude's fur while Isaac sat next to his sister on her bed, looking over her shoulder at the spell book.

Jay walked over to Mal, who was sitting on her bed, and stood next to her as she went through her spell book, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you and Ink going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think I would be going through every single spell in this book?" Mal asked angrily, "If I hadn't completely struck out?" Isaac quickly took out his spell book, now remembering why they're here.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood," Carlos muttered as he nudged Elijah with a chuckle, causing Elijah to chuckle.

"Really bad mood," Elijah muttered as he and Carlos quietly laughed.

"Our mom's fucking counting on us!" Isaac exclaimed as he flipped through the pages.

"We can't let her down," Mal said as she flicked the back of Carlos and Elijah's head.

"Ow," Carlos mumbled.

"Fuck, that hurt," Elijah mumbled.

"We can do this!" Jay suddenly exclaimed, causing everyone to look at him surprised, shocked, considering his father's motto, "...If we stick together."

"And we won't go back until we do so," Mal told the other VK's.

"Cause we're rotten..." Isaac started.

"To the core..." The Vks said, together.

"Oh, yeah, I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go," Evie suddenly told the group, "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

"What!" Evie said when she saw the look everybody gave her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Isaac nudged Mal to get the door. "Hold that thought," Mal ordered before she put her spell book down on the bed, walked over to the door. She opened it to reveal... Ben.

"Hey, Mal!" Ben smiled at her, "I didn't see you guys today. I was wondering if you had any questions or anything...that...you needed."

Mal shook her head, "Not that I...know of," Mal told Ben as she looked back at the other Vks, who shook their heads, then looked back at Ben.

"Okay. Alright," Ben said, "Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." He started to walk away but Isaac stopped him.

"Oh, wait!" Isaac exclaimed, walking to the door, next to Mal, "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Uh, yeah, the whole school goes," Ben told him.

"Wow, that is beyond exciting," Elijah told Ben in a fake excited voice as he came to stand next to his sister.

"Do you think it's a possibility that the six of us could stand in the front row, next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal continued for Elijah.

Ben sighed, "I wish you could but upfront, it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend."

Mal nodded slowly, "And your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Ben told her.

The twins looked at each other for a little moment before Isaac turned to Ben.

"Okay, thanks, bye!" Isaac said in a fake cheerful voice, shutting the door in his face.

Isaac and Mal leaned against the door, "I think it's time that Benny-boo, got himself a new girlfriend," Isaac said, grinning.

"And I need a love spell," Mal said. Carlos tossed her spell book and she caught it.