𝟎𝟐𝟖. space between

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍
That's not going to change, at all.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Mal, Isaac, Elijah, and Evie walked into 'Curl up and Dye up', they saw Dizzy and Liam messing around with some jewels.

"Shh!" Evie and Elijah whispered to Mal and Isaac, so they can surprise Dizzy and Liam.

"Ok," Mal and Isaac whispered back. They quietly walk towards Dizzy and Liam, Evie and Elijah stood on one side of Dizzy and Liam as Mal and Isaac stood on the other side. Dizzy and Liam looked over their shoulder and saw Evie and Elijah.

"Evie?!" Dizzy exclaimed as she got up and hugged Evie, "Evie, you came back!"

"Elijah!" Liam exclaimed as he got up and hugged Elijah, "El, you came back!"

"Hey, great to see you too," Isaac said, sarcastically.

"Is it all just like we imagined? Do they really have a closet you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool?" Dizzy asked Evie.

"What does an ice cream taste like?!" Liam excitedly asked Elijah causing, the twins of Evil Queen to chuckle.

"It's cold and it's sweet and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache," Elijah told Liam as he boop Liam's nose.

"Really?" Dizzy and Liam asked, excitedly.

"Yeah," Evie answered.

"I saved your sketchbook for you," Dizzy told Evie as she went to go and get it. Dizzy grabbed a blue sketchbook and set it down on the table as Evie sat down and opened a page.

Evie gasped, "I made this dress out of old curtains and safety pins."

"And it was a beautiful dress," Elijah told his sister as he and Evie shared a smile.

"It reminds me of the dress you made for Mal when she met Jasmine," Liam mentioned.

"Didn't you spill curry all over that?" Isaac asked Mal.

"I did," Mal nodded.

"You did," Evie and Elijah agreed.

"Yeah," Dizzy chuckled, "We saw that."

"You're totally right, Dizzy. This was... This was totally inspiration for that," Evie told Dizzy as Mal and Isaac walked to a table to make a smoke bomb.

"I knew it," Dizzy put her hands on Evie's shoulder, "You can take a girl out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the girl."

Evie and Elijah looked at each other in shock for a second before Elijah picked up a red ruby with a gold bracelet, "Is this too much or is this fabulous?"