𝟎𝟒𝟒. it's over now

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐖
 I have owed you an apology for... a very long time now.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The group are in Audrey's dorm while Audrey is laying in her bed looking lifeless. Mal and Evie sat on either side of Audrey's bed while Isaac sat next to Mal and Elijah sat next to Evie as the others found a place around the room.

"She's slipping away," Evie said, worriedly as she looked at Audrey. Mal dropped her head before sharing a look with Isaac, Elijah and Evie.

"There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades," Mal told the group.

"Hades?" Ben asked Mal in disbelief as Mal looked at him, "He wouldn't do it. I wouldn't risk it."

"Actually, he might do it for me or Mal," Isaac told Ben, "He's our father." The group exchanged shocked looks.

"Okay," Ben exhaled, nervously, "Well, I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe we can hitch a ride," Uma cuts in, referring to her and Bryson, as the group looks at her.

"The Isle is our home. Someone needs to be there to protect it." Bryson told the group.

"Well then, you will need your first mate," Harry smiled as he came up behind Uma and Bryson and wrapped his arm around their shoulders.

"The Isle will be in very good hands," Mal told the three with a smile as they smiled back.

"Can Celia and I go, too?" Flynn asked Mal as he and Celia stood up and walked over to the others as the group looked at them. Liam's heart aches cause he's not gonna see Flynn anymore but he knows that Flynn misses his dad more than anything.

"We wish we could be in both places," Celia added as her brother rubbed her shoulder.

"I'll have to stay because of Dizzy and the twins," Liam told the group, sadly as he and Flynn smiled at each other, sadly.

Mal looked down sadly before standing up and looking at Uma and Bryson, "I really think that Evie and Elijah were right and... I do think that we could've been friends," Mal told the two with a smile as they smiled back, "And I'm really sorry that I lied to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that."

"You were just trying to do the right thing," Jay assured Mal.

"Yeah," Uma nodded.

Mal turned to Isaac as Isaac stood up, "I get it," Isaac told his sister, softly causing Mal to smile.