𝟎𝟐𝟑. back to the isle

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟮 ❞

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄
Ben! You fucking idiot!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Back in Auradon, Ben was in his office, doing kingly shit or whatever.

"Deborah," Ben called on the phone.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah said.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked her.

"Yes, sir," Deborah said.

"Thank you," He said before hanging up the phone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Elijah, Isaac and Evie opened the door.

"Ben," Isaac said.

"Isaac, Elijah, Evie," Ben said as he stood up, "Come on in," Evie closed the door before she and the two boys walked over to him.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle," Evie told Ben sadly, causing Ben's smile to drop before handing him the note Mal left him.

"Ben," Elijah said as he handed him the ring he gave Mal. Ben quickly took the ring and read the note before crumbling it up.

"Th-This is my fault," Ben sighed, "This is my fault, I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her," Ben slammed his hand on the table, "I have to go there and apologize," Ben went and looked out at the window, "I have to go there and- and beg her to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find her," Elijah told him, "You need-"

"What did you tell her, anyway?" Isaac suddenly asked.

"It doesn't matter," Ben told him but Isaac gave him a glare, "I found out she was using her spell book, even though she told she would donate it to the museum and I kinda got mad and... I-I told her that this isn't the Isle of the Lost."

"You what?!" Isaac shouted, eyes glowing blue, startling everyone in the room, "Ben! You fucking idiot!"

"I know, I know," Ben said, ashamed, "And that's why I want to go to the Isle to apologize."

"Okay, you two calm down," Elijah cuts in as he rubs Isaac's shoulder.

"And going back to Elijah's point, you need to know how the Isle and how it works and-" Evie paused, "You have to take us with you."

"Yes," Ben said as he turned to face Evie, "Uh, are-are you sure?"

"Yeah," Isaac told Ben, softly, "She's my sister, my partner-in-crime. I can't lose her."

"And she's our best friend," Elijah added, softly.

"And we'll bring the boys too because there's safety in numbers and none of us is really too popular over there right now," Evie told Ben.

"Thank you," Ben told Isaac, Elijah and Evie.

"But let's get two things straight," Evie told Ben as she turned to face him, "You have to promise that we and the boys won't get stuck there again."

"I promise," Ben told Evie.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that," Elijah told Ben with a little smirk on his face, reading his sister's mind. Ben looked at Isaac with a face that screamed, 'Help me', Isaac just chuckled as he gave Ben an innocent smile.