𝟎𝟏𝟐. did i mention?

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

❝ 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍? ❞❝ What the fuck was in that cookie? ❞

𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?
What the fuck was in that cookie?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, Ben and Audrey were standing next to Ben's locker. They saw some girls sitting at a table, complimenting each other's hair. Mal walked out of her classroom, making her way to her locker with Isaac.

"Hey, look, it's Mal and Isaac!" One of the girls said as she pointed at them, causing the other girls to turn and look.

"Hey, Mal!" a girl called out.

"Love my hair, Isaac!" another girl called out.

Isaac and Mal jumped when they heard their name. They turned around and waved to the girls. Mal turned to open her locker as Isaac was leaning against the other lockers and Jay just happened to lean on a locker next to Mal's locker.

"Aren't you feeling kinda weird about this?" Jay asked Mal and Isaac as the twins looked at him, "I mean, it's not so bad here."

"Are you insane?" Mal and Isaac asked Jay, "Long Live Evil!"

"You're mean!" Isaac reminded him.

"You're awful!" Mal added.

"You're bad news!" The twins reminded him.

"Snap the fuck out of it!" Mal said as she snapped her fingers in front of Jay's face.

Jay blinked, "You guys are creepy but, thanks, Mal! Thanks, Ink! I needed that," he smiled. Mal and Isaac patted his back before Mal turned back to her locker. Jay walked over to the railing to flirt with the girls in the courtyard.

The two saw Audrey and Ben standing next to Ben's locker.

"Did you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked Ben, looking at a group of girls, "They did it to Jane's hair, too and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it."

"What's the harm?" Ben asked, confused, laughing a little.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's lips, and the legs and the clothes and everyone would look good and then... where will I be," Audrey ranted, having a sad look when she said 'where will I be.' Mal and Isaac overheard what Audrey said as they shared an eye roll. This bitch.

"Listen, Audrey-" Ben started but was cut off.

"I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey told Ben.

"Okay," Ben said.

"Bye, Benny-boo," Audrey said, kissing his cheek.

"Bye," Ben said as he watched Audrey walk away.