𝟎𝟒𝟐. one kiss

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
Thought she was a lesbian.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After splitting up with the boys, Mal had Isaac and Elijah take Bryson, Uma, Flynn, Liam, and Celia to Audrey's dorm as she and Evie looked around Auradon prep.

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she opened the door to Audrey's campus. She and Mal walked in to find Isaac and Elijah smelling Audrey's perfume, Celia sitting at Audrey's vanity, Flynn and Liam were standing on either side of Celia, Bryson was laying next to Uma on Audrey's bed and Uma laying on Audrey's bed, was reading her diary.

"Found her diary. And dang did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma told Mal with a laugh.

"Okay. So did you find anything in there that we don't already know or..." Mal said in annoyance.

"Yeah, we found out that she hangs out at Fairy cottage," Bryson informed the group, "You know, where Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather hid her mom from yours and Isaac's mom."

"Yes. Ha, ha, ha," Isaac said, sarcastically as he and Elijah put away the perfume and stood next to Evie and Mal, "The irony is not lost on me."

"How could anyone with this bed ever be unhappy," Uma whined as she laid back on the bed.

"Exactly," Bryson also whined as he snuggled more to the pillow he was hugging, "Fuck, it feels like heaven."

"Okay," Celia said as she, Liam and Flynn turned to face the twins of Evil Queen. Celia was wearing one of Audrey's crowns and a necklace. Felix and Liam were wearing another one of Audrey's crowns and a few rings, "How do we look?"

"Okay, the bling stays here," Elijah told Liam, Celia and Flynn, who pouted.

"But she's bad," Liam reminded Elijah.

"And a bitch," Flynn added earning a glare from Elijah.

"And we're not," Evie retorted as Liam, Celia and Flynn huffed and removed the jewelry. After Liam, Celia and Flynn removed the jewelry, the girls and boys quickly left Audrey's room and went to Evie's house.

"I really hope we find Ben," Mal said, sadly as they got to where Evie's house was.

"Nice digs," Uma and Bryson said in shock as they looked at Evie's house.

"I got a really good deal," Evie said with a smirk before they all walked inside. They all went inside and followed Liam, Celia and Flynn to the living room, where they saw the twins and Dizzy sleeping on the couch. Then Dizzy started to whimper in her sleep as Liam walked behind the couch.