𝟎𝟑𝟓. the engagement

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯 ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
God that boy needs help.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next week, today was the day the new Vks were coming to Auradon, Isaac was standing on a balcony that gave her an overview of the ocean. He looked through the binoculars, making sure there was no sign of Uma. Isaac sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, he really hopes that Uma won't be coming to attack since today was the day the new Vks will be arriving.

Suddenly, Elijah walked up behind Isaac and hugged him, causing Isaac to jump before turning to look at Elijah.

"Not a tentacle in sight," Isaac told Elijah.

Elijah chuckled and sighed, "When do you think Uma's gonna strike?"

"Well, Mal said that Uma might strike on a day that might be special, like today, so..." Isaac trilled off.

Elijah hummed, "You know, I was talking to Ben, earlier and he said that if Uma was up to something, we'd be done by now," Elijah chuckled, "I wanted to laugh in his face."

Isaac scoffed, "God, that boy needs help."

Elijah laughed, "Tell me about it."

"I mean, you and I both know how villains think. And I'm pretty sure Mal doesn't trust Uma as far as she can throw her. She's probably gonna wait until our defenses are down and then that's when she's gonna strike," He looked through the binoculars, "I really wish I had time to do a dragon flyover because I can go so much higher," Isaac pouted.

"Well..." Elijah said as he took the binoculars away from Isaac, "You can't be everywhere at once. Besides, Ben has got a whole fucking army up there," Elijah gestured to the group of guards watching the ocean from above them, "Now, come on, you need to be there for your sister."

"But, I mean, hey, can we make out?" Isaac asked with a pout.

Elijah sighed, "We can make out after we get the new VKs. Now, let's go."

The crowd cheered when they saw Mal and Ben, Doug gestured to the band to start playing as Ben led Mal to the platform as Mal tried to walk off but Fairy Godmother stopped her.

"Oh, stay," Fairy Godmother told Mal.

"Stay here?" Mal asked as she pointed down at the stage she was standing on.

"Yes," Fairy Godmother told Mal before Mal backed up over to Ben as Ben wrapped an arm around Mal's shoulder and waved to the crowd, "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two," Fairy Godmother said into the gold microphone she was holding, testing to make sure it worked, "Can everyone hear me?"