𝟎𝟎𝟖. more hair change

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟

━━━━⋆。˚🌹👑🐉⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 ❞

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
That fucker!

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After school, Elijah and Isaac were in their sister's dorm room. Evie was sewing a dress, Mal was laying down on her stomach on her bed, doing homework, Isaac was laying on his stomach, on the floor, drawing and Elijah was leaning against the edge of Mal's bed, reading a book about some shit. Jane was also in the room pacing in front of Elijah, Isaac and Mal.

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can't you believe it?" Jane asked incredulously as she stopped pacing next to Mal's bed. She walked over to where Evie's bed was, "What world does she live in?"

"Auradon," Elijah, Isaac and Mal replied simply.

"El, do you like it?" Evie asked as she held up what she was sewing so that her brother could see it.

Elijah glanced up to see it, "Yeah. It's cute, I love it, it really brings out your eyes."

"I know," Evie said, looking at it happily before going back to sewing.

"I'll never get a boyfriend," Jane said, sadly as she sat on Evie's bed.

Isaac scoffed, "Boyfriends are overrated," Isaac told Jane. This saddened Elijah. He's had a crush on Isaac since he could remember and the fact that Isaac isn't interested in having a boyfriend made Elijah think that he would never have a chance with the other boy.

"Yeah, they are," Mal added.

"And how would you two know that?" Evie asked Isaac and Mal as she put a pause on her sewing, "You both never had one before."

"That's because I don't need one E," Isaac shot back.

"They're a waste of time," Mal added.

Evie suddenly gasped, "I forgot to do Chad's homework!" She rushed across the room and picked up a backpack, "Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no!"

Elijah looked up from the book, confused, angry, "That fucker!" He exclaimed as Jane flinched at his outburst, "When I see him, I'm gonna punch that motherfucker in the face."

"And that is exactly what I mean," Mal pointed out with a chuckle, "Also don't mind Elijah, he's always like this," Mal told Jane, who was startled by Elijah's outburst.

Elijah wanted to say something but then suddenly there was a knock on the door. A girl entered, uninvited, "Hi, guys! I'm Lonnie," she said. Everyone had blank stares as she looked around the room, "My mom's Mulan?" She prompted but she was met with even more blank stares, "No? Anyways, Mal, I love what you've done with Jane's hair and I know that you hate us and well you're evil but do you think you can do mine?" Lonnie asked Mal.

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal wondered as she looked up from her homework to look at Lonnie.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars," Lonnie offered, holding out a bag of money.

"Now, that is a deal!" Elijah exclaimed as Evie stood up and took the money from Lonnie's hand, giving it to her brother.

"I need to buy more materials. Let's see, I'm thinking we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights," Evie said.

"No, no," Lonnie cuts Evie off, "I want it cool," she looks over to Mal, "Like Mal's."

"Really?" Elijah grinned, "The split ends too?"

The twins of Maleficent looked at each other.

"Do you want to do it or do I?" Isaac asked his sister.

"I have done one person's hair today and I think that is enough for me," Mal said with a chuckle before she went back to do her homework.

Isaac looked at Elijah with an annoyed face. Elijah shook the bag of coins, pouting mockingly. Isaac groaned as he got up and took out his spell book from his bag. He flipped through the pages and opened the right page.

Isaac sighed before standing up, "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair," Isaac read before flicking his finger. Lonnie watched the magic sparks fly until they hit her face. Then her short, bob hair grew into long, curly hair.

She went to the mirror and gasped. Elijah, Isaac and the girls walked up behind her. Evie and Elijah looked disapproving.

"I know, I know. It looks like a mop on your head," Elijah told the daughter of the warrior.

"You know let's cut it off, layer it-" Evie started but was cut off by Lonnie.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Lonnie said, quickly, "I love it!"

"You do?" Evie and Elijah asked, disappointed.

"It's just..." Lonnie said softly. She reached down and ripped the hem of her skirt. Mal and Isaac smirked a little while Jane looked scared, "Now, I'm cool."

"Like ice," Mal and Isaac told Lonnie, smirking.

Jane walked over to the mirror and suddenly ripped a split in the side of her dress, "What did I just do?" Jane gasped, "Mom's gonna kill me!"

Lonnie laughed at her.

Elijah and Isaac glanced up at the clock and remembered the meeting they were supposed to have with Jay and the Coach.

"Alright, me and El gotta go, meeting with Coach," Isaac told the girls, getting his bag.

"We'll see you girls later," Elijah told the four girls as he dragged Isaac out the room.

"Bye, see you later!" Mal and Evie called out to their brothers with chuckles.

"Ow! Slow the fuck down!"

"Sorry!"

The girls heard the boys from a distance causing the four girls to laugh.