𝟎𝟒𝟎. teaming up

━━━━˚🌹👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝟯

❝ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 ❞❝ And I'm glad that I didn't wear hoop earrings

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
And I'm glad that I didn't wear hoop earrings.

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Liam, Celia and Flynn led Isaac and Mal to Dr. Facilier's place, where they saw Elijah, Jay, Carlos and Evie playing at the pool table. Evie and Elijah walked over to the two and hooked their arms through Isaac and Mal's.

"M, Ink, did you see your dad?" Evie asked the two, concerned.

"What was the man like?" Elijah asked, curious.

"I don't want to talk about that," Mal told the other set of twins as they went over to the boys.

"Did you get the ember?" Carlos asked Isaac and Mal as Mal held up the ember.

"Any chance that our bikes are parked in a locked garage?" Mal asked the boys.

"Uh, yeah, not so much," Carlos told Mal.

"The only way back to Auradon is the bridge," Isaac told the group.

"Well, glad I wore my comfortable heels," Evie jokes.

"And I'm glad that I didn't wear hoop earrings," Elijah also jokes, causing Isaac and Mal to chuckle as Evie and Elijah started to walk away.

"Yeah, we still need the remote to open the barrier," Jay reminded the girls and boys, which caused them to stop walking.

"Great," Evie said, sarcastically.

"Fucking amazing," Elijah said, sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Flynn and I lifted it off of you," Celia said. They looked over to her, Liam, and Flynn and she was holding the remote, "Along with Liam."

"We thought it might be useful and it is," Flynn added, sheepishly as he and Liam gave them an innocent smile.

"You are making it very hard to teach you right from wrong," Evie told Liam, Celia and Flynn, who pouted.

"Sweet," Jay said as he took the remote from Celia, who smiled at him.

"Bridge," Isaac ordered as they started to walk out of the building and to the bridge.

🍎🐉

They got to where the bridge is and made it in front of the barrier.

"Alright. Get in, get out. Jay, you good?" Mal asked Jay.

"Yeah," Jay said.

"Okay. Hold on," Isaac stopped them from walking further. Jay held up the remote and pressed it. The barrier opened and they quickly walked through the opening. The ember Mal was holding, glowed as she felt magic shock through his body.