day 30

Not the first part and not even the last one yet but here goes.

I've been quite not myself lately nor my best but I'll always try as much as I could. God, I'm struggling. You know my heart and my being. You know every inch of me, and even how much my heart aches at this point and You're the only One Who can mend it. God, the pressure is too much. People often underestimate my feelings or disregard me, but You don't. And maybe I shouldn't care less about what they all might think. I'll keep to my heart all Your promises and the fulfillment You'll soon supply me with. I'm pretty sure this confidence that I will succeed in life is not from me, but from You. Knowing myself, I ought to be very negative and always scared of the future. More so, scared of failing so I expect the worst, but of course, You never allowed that. You love me way too much just to let me be and let me settle for less. God, I'm very much a sinner than I've been and I'm sorry for it and all that I'm doing. I recognize my sin and help me, help us, Lord to go over it. It's now crushing my heart. God, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me.

I kinda wish I would've done things better and I know it's never too late for anything. I'm still the same old me that's scared of many things but I guess I'm brave enough to let go of the things You want me to. I know they're never mine in the first place. Your will, above all else. In Jesus' Name. Amen.