S1 Part 1 : Paperwork Breakdown

A week After Naruto's Graduation

Hiruzen Sarutobi, The Wise and venerable third Lord Hokage of Konohagakure no Sato and The God of Shinobi sits in his office smoking his Morning dose of cancer while Enjoying the warmth of the sun that floods through his windows, looking down at his oh so beloved paperwork, He sighs and mutters

"Damn you Minato!, why did you have to die and leave me with this hell called paperwork"

The anbu agents on shift whom are sitting in the shadows on the rafters start to snicker at their leader causing hiruzen to sharply glear at them, but with a tired sigh he says nothing more because after all they can't fathom the pain that paperwork has caused him for the last 40 odd years and continues to cause him and he also highly doubts that they know that he hasn't slept in over 24 hours because of it...along with his damn back which has been killing him, it sucks getting old he tells himself in his mind as he gets back to work.

3 very long hours pass

Villagers walking down the street Enjoying their early morning walks on this beautiful sunny day or those shopping and just going about are caught off guard by suddenly having their ears assaulted with loud yelling coming from the Hokages office.

In Hokage Office

"TO HELL WITH IT, I DON'T CARE WHO WALKS THROUGH THAT DAMN DOOR! THEY CAN HAVE THE HAT!" The Great and Venable God of Shinobi screams, breathing heavy.

The anbu who have sunken back further into the shadows looked worried for two reasons one, The Hokage looks like he was about to have a heart attack and or stroke which would be both a pain in the ass to explain and embarrassing if other villages found out that their Kage died from paperwork although the other Kages might understand and two, They couldn't tell if he was joking about actually foolishly giving the hat to the next person to walk through the doors.

At that exact moment they hear loud noises coming from the hallway followed by thumping of what is unmistakably ninja sandles on the ancient wooden floors and then the door slams open...

And so all the anbu can think and say to themselves is..."Well shit"

-Updated 01/01/24-