S1 Part 7:Beginning of Hokages Day

Early next Morning: Konoha

Inside Hokage tower

As the Anbu guards switch shifts,
With Owl shift leaving and heading back to HQ, and Lion shift getting in there positions for the day two Anbu look down at a figure sleeping on the couch in the Hokages Library,  The Anbu with a Squirrel mask looks over to the other who is wearing a Zebra mask and in a hushed tone that most Citizens and Genin wouldn't ba able to hear begins to speak.
"Do you think we should wake Hokage-Sama up?" The one in the Zebra mask just tilts his head "Are you crazy?". Squirrel Looks at zebra in a questioning manner? Hard to tell with mask and all.

Zebra then continued informing his younger colleague "I had to Guard Hokage-Sama When he was young..um...younger and let me tell you something, if you wake him up early....it won't end up well for you."

Squirrel still was quite confused and ask "what will happen?". All Zebra Says is in a traumatized tone "...Orange" and shivers.

Soon enough though Naruto Starts to wake up on his Own, so both anbu stay quiet and sink back into the shadows.

Blue eyes blink open while Naruto yawns and stretches his arms and back causing a few pops which are heard along with a mutter of "Damn couches" or something along those lines.

Once Naruto is fully awake he puts on his uniform which had been cleaned and ironed at some point in the night and makes his way to the Cafeteria which is located in the lower part of the tower, Once there he eats some ramen and toast and then heads back up His office. He also notices there was no one else in the cafeteria other than the chefs and the 2 anbu Guards that were in the shadows, which he only senses because yesterday he also had to get an Hokage-Anbu tatoo which allows communications to a degree, But he assumes it's just too early for most and heads inside his office once reaching the door.

Inside office

Naruto walks in slowly as he's not a morning person and closes the door behind him before in a dead tired manor goes and sits at his desk before promptly looking at whats on his desk....it was at this point he noticed what was on his desk and almost faints, what is there you ask? Well simply put multiple five foot tall stacks of Paperwork. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" Taking a deep breath before he completely freaks out he then remembers shadow clones to which he promptly creates 20 of to deal with it then he sits back to get some peace while he can since he knows today will be full of meetings...ugh "why Is everything so troublesome". Elsewhere in the village a certain Nara sneezes in their sleep.

-Updated 01/01/24-