S1 Part 12: The conversion & a New room

Lady Tsunade, Lord Jiraiya, and Shizune look at Naruto as if he was Crazy, which he might very well be but then again what Shinobi is not just a little crazy inside?.

He looks at them with a smile and begins again "well...anyways I-" and was almost Immediately cut off by tsunade who just got over her shock and remembered her anger "Alright Gaki, why'd you call me Back to this Damned Village! And threaten me!" Naruto just looked calmly at her with a blank look and Says "The reason I threatened you is because otherwise you wouldn't have returned its as simple as that and the reason I called you back is to Revamp the Konoha general Hospital and other medical facilities along with also Starting a Medic-Nin Program so that each shinobi team has a medically certified shinobi on it even if only as Basic aid, aswell as for Shizune to teach medical 1st aid and Medical Ninjutsu at the academy while also helping you at the hospital.

I also wanted to meet you since your not only my Godmother but also a distant cousin because my mother was an Uzumaki and your grandmother was also an Uzumaki." Naruto then looks at Jiraiya and begins speaking again. "I called you back for two reasons one, I need updates on what's going out in the world and two you are my godfather and were kept away on missions my entire life and I'd like to get to know you, since now that I've dealt with the council you should have no issues, plus I heard you wanted to have me sign the summoning contract for the toads and that sounds Awesome Beli-cough" he grins at them while covering up his Verbal Tick with a cough.

For the next Three hours they talk about various things from the Medical Program to How Narutos life was and how he became hokage which they found funny and unbelievable at the same time, eventually Jiraiya went to A House he owned in the village although rearly used, Tsunade and Shizune went to the Senju compound which was just as she had left it although it needed work and Naruto went to a room that had previously been used as storage but they had cleared out and made into a bedroom for him, plus it was only across the hallway from his office.

Just before he went to his room he was informed By Commander Dragon that His public Coronation would be Two days from now, Naruto thanked Dragon for informing him before he went into his new bedroom, Checking the room out, it had A king size bed with orange Sheets, blankets and pillows, because you can never have enough orange and it had a large wooden desk and cabinets along with also having a dresser full of Exact copies of his Uniform as well as some nice small mens Kimonos in various colors but they also all had the Uzumaki clan Emblem and The Kanji for 'Fire' on them to represent that he was of the Uzumaki clan and he was the Hokage. After checking out his room he got a quick shower and went to Bed, he couldn't help think as he began to fade off to sleep, ah Orange the Color of champion's.

-Updated 01/01/24-