S1 Part 9: Jiraya

Somewhere In the land of wind

A black figure walks through the sand dunes that make up much of this so called land of wind although Land of Sand is more accurate, upon closer look it is a Konoha Anbu with a Horse mask Running along the desert at Extreme Speeds faster than most Civilians and lower class shinobi can track or even see, The anbu is attempting to catch up to ' Lord Jiraiya of the Legendary Sannin' who's last assignment took Him to the Borderlands of The Land of Wind and Land of Fire.

The anbu can't help but think a more fitting name world be 'land of sand and misery' but stops that thought as he finally sees the Famous Shinobi in the distance...its hard not to see him in a desert wearing bright red and Green along with having Long white hair whipping around in the wind and standing at over six feet tall.

Soon enough The anbu Catches up to Jiraiya whom by this point had turned around and was waiting for Him. "Jiraiya-Sama" to which Jiraiya just looks at the anbu with an impassive face before smiling and laughing while asking "well? What message have you got for me? or did you Just want an autograph from the Great Jiraiya!" He waves his hands around before jumping into a weird pose....and suddenly fireworks go off?..The anbu just stares at him like he's an idiot...well that's what it seems like, But it's hard to tell with the mask.

Jiraiya sweatdrops at this so the anbu speaks up "Anyways...um Lord Fifth Hokag-" Jiraiya interrupts "WAIT WHAT! FIFTH HOKAGE! WHAT HAPPENED TO SARUTOBI-SENSEI!" he yells while shaking the poor anbu a million miles an hour, Luckily the Unlucky anbu can Respond "L-Lord Th-Th-Third Re-Retired and A-Apointed a Successor" Jiraiya then stops Shaking the anbu. "Well who was it???". Horse just shakes his head while Saying "I'm sorry but I can't tell you at this moment...due to orders and all, But I was told by Lord Fifth that you are to return and not to worry about the Civilan Council as they have been dealt with" Jiraiya just stares blankly and then Starts running towards Konoha leaving a cloud of dust...while also dragging the poor, very poor and very Unlucky anbu with him, 'Why Me' is all the anbu can think.

-Updated 01/01/24-