S1 Part 20: Snakes Around Corners

Land of Wind, Desert around Suna.

Two men can be seen Talking One Man Wearing White and Green Silk Robes of a Kage and the Other Wearing White and Black Shinobi Clothing with a Large Purple Rope used as a Belt.

"What is it you called this meeting for Orochimaru, I Have a village to run without having to be dragged to the middle of nowhere to talk to a traitor like you" Snears the man in The White and Green robes.

Orochimaru just laughs at this in a creepy manner before speaking in a gravelly tone "Now Now Lord Kazekage, We Are both Traitors after all you are working with me to destroy the Hidden Leaf, Your Ally, are you not?"

The Kazekage Just frowns at this "I did not come here to be lectured on semantics, what do you want Snake"
Which causes the Snake Sannin to smile "Oh Nothing Much...Just...Your Skin!" The Snake Sannin Lunges at KazeKage who is able to jump back and throw off his offical Robes revealing shinobi clothing and armor underneath.

"Did you really think you could kill me that easily you snake! I'm a Kage you Fool!" Yells the Kazekage before Orochimaru responds "Yes you are a Kage that's right, But the Weakest Among them" and before the Kazekage can react two large snakes break from the sand and surround him before biting him multiple time, his screams begin immediately and Orochimaru stands and watches, the poor Kage Trys to break free but as his screams become gurgles as blood rushes out of his mouth and eyes along with his nose and ears, the blood during black as his skin turns a pasty white and sags off his muscles but yet the weak struggling still continues as iron sand weak as it is now trys to rip the snakes off.

"Oh are you still alive? How surprising, How surprising indeed most would be dead by now, as I'm sure you now know that snakes bite causes your flesh to met off bones, skin and muscles to separate and Organs to turn to liquid...oh I guess I was mistaken, your dead now, definitely, I guess those are just death spasms" The snake sannin says and the former kage Twitches as his skin and muscles sag and black blood rushes from ever pour, and brain matter slips from his ears.

Laughing in a haunting manner, Orochimaru Walks over and grabs the kazekages skin which is all that's left, the rest having been drinkin up by the snake, also grabbing the robes the traitorous sannin walks towards suna "oh so many plans, so little time" smiling he makes his way to Konohas Greatest allies Gate.

-Posted 01/02/24-