S1 Part 6: The Danzo deal

In hokages office after Council Meeting

Naruto with Hokage Coat Billowing behind him and Followed by Danzo walk into the Hokages Office, Naruto's Office, Naruto dismisses the anbu in the corners of the room and seals the room off using the Seal Arrays built into the desk.

After sitting behind the desk and setting his Hat on it he begins to speak while looking at the old crippled shinobi.

"Danzo-San, I'm well aware of your Root anbu still being active" Naruto says to which Danzo tries to protest "I don't kn-" cauing Naruto to simply raise his hand "Danzo, cut the crap  I'm not here to shut it down, in fact i want the opposite" danzo ofcourse is puzzled at this although he hides it well, he would have expected a child even a shinobi child to be appalled by what Root does. "I'm restarting the root program Offically, I want all reports of your activities regularly and I want to know how many new Anbu I have." Danzo stares for a second before responding "Yes Hokage-sama you'll have it by tomorrow" he says.

Naruto nods then speaks "Oh and danzo, I don't want anymore konoha civilans disappearing and ending up in Root, But if it so happens that other villages start losing children...that's not our problem now is it?" Danzo wearily smiles at this a responds "Understood Hokage-sama"

Naruto then unseals the room dismisses danzo afterwards he gets up and looks out the window which faces Hokage Mountain, Things were changing and while many may have thought him a fool in orange, well...they never met the true him.

Looking at the great stone faces of Hokage Monument, Looking specifically at his father, Minato Namikazes Face, Naruto whispers "I promise I will defend this village no matter the cost even if that cost is my soul, Don't worry Dad...I'll protect them all"

-Updated 01/01/24-