S1 Part 10: Tsuande

Some small Town in The land of Fire

In a Bar

Around a poker-table we see various men and women of all shapes and sizes...but one stands out amongst all of them.

A Blonde Haired, Browned eyed, Fair skinned, and very...very...very well endowed woman, We see her Gambling and losing...very badly and somehow she is losing to the entire table and maybe even other tables too?,  Next to her is a young women with black hair who is also holding a pig.

The black Haired women leans over to the blonde and begins to speak to her shyly "Tsunade-Sama ma-maybe you should Stop now before we lose all of our money?" while asked Hopefully Tsunade just turns and says to the black haired women "Shizune! I can't just give up, I can Feel that I'm close to winning" she says while taking another shot of sake she had. Suddenly Tsunades luck turned around and within minutes was winning big, she then paused at this as Tsunade knew that whenever she won something bad happened so she quickly collected her winnings and headed out the door with Shizune in tow...only to be stopped by an Konoha Anbu wearing a tiger mask "Tsunade-Sama" Tsunade tried to get away but the anbu cut her off again and said "Tsunade-Sama I have an Urgent message from Hokage-sama".

Tsunade just stopped trying to get away and figured she'd just get it over with. Sigh "...Fine What does Sarutobi-sensei want?" The anbu responded by saying "I'm sorry Tsunade-sama, but Lord Third is no longer hokage...He retired" Tsunade was shocked And didn't say anything so the anbu Continued "Lord Fifth has ordered you and your apprentice back to Konoha immediately to become active shinobi and Start a medical program" And before Tsunade could interrupt the anbu continued. "Failure to do so will result in both you and Your apprentice being labeled Missing-nin, traitors and having bountys placed on your head. You have 1 week to return" and before tsunade could Kill and or cripple him the anbu, doing the smartest thing anyone has ever done in the history of ever, left...very quickly.

Tsunade was ofcourse very Angry...no scratch that she was PISSED, so she did what she normally does when angry, She went and destroyed something, said something was a abandoned building in town...luckily abandoned, not that she checked before hand, But she knew that unless she wanted to be Grouped in with Orochimaru, that slimy bastard, as a Traitor, that She'd better head back as fast as she could. While Gritting Her teeth she turns to Shizune "Let's go Shizune, we've got to go to konoha...so I can kill this damned New Hokage" so Tsunade and Shizune go and Pack then Head down the road towards konoha.

The Anbu then realized he forgot to mention the part about her family, oh well what is the worst that could happen right?.

-Updated 01/01/24-