S1 Part 13: Meeting with Hiashi Hyuga.

Bedroom, Hokage Tower

Naruto woke up, squinting his eyes he Grumbled at the fact that it was the Sunlight pouring through his window/Sunlight-thing that had Made him wake up this damn early, he should really get some blinds and as he looked over to the clock that said 6:58 "Damnit" he says while putting a pillow over his head. He mumbles into the pillow "I wanted to sleep in! My 1st meeting of the day isn't till 8!" Sigh He just can't win, so he decides to get up anyways, going to the bathroom while turning on the shower to warm it up he looks in the mirror and wonders if he should get a haircut? Since his hair was starting to form bangs on the side of his face... nah, getting in the shower and washing quickly before jumping out  he Brushes his teeth just as quickly then leaves the bathroom and Goes to the dresser, grabbing a set of clothes he gets dressed in his Uniform and makes sure his Wepons are on him even though he should be more than safe you can never be to sure, finally he drags himself down to the cafeteria has something to eat and then drags himself to his office.

Hokages Office

He sits back and let's his clones do his paperwork and then waits...and waits...and waits...he checks the clock its 7:29..sigh...and he waits...

Half an hour later

A knock at his door grabs his attention which had formally been on his clones working, so he sits up and dismisses his clones while he Straightens his uniform before saying "Enter!". As the door opens Hiashi Hyuga the Lord and clan head of the Noble Hyuga clan walks in...also the man whom he had last second canceled a meeting with yesterday, oh well.

Hiashi walks in and closes the door behind him before sitting down at the right-side chair infront of the hokages desk, greeting Naruto sternly but also respectfully Hiashi begins "Good morning Hokage-Sama" Naruto Greets back "Good morning Hyuga-Sama" pauses and continues "And let me apologize for Having had to cancel Yesterday's meeting as Something pertaining to Village Security came up" He says while bowing slightly.

Hiashi just nods before responds by saying "That is quiet alright Hokage-sama, I am aware and know that sometimes other matters may come up for you that are Important for the village" Naruto gives him a grin and then begins speaking again in a less formal tone "The reason I called This meeting is well...two reasons actually, one, If you approved of the New roles your clans shinobi would be playing in the village armed forces, you should have received a file on this along with the paperwork" hiashi nods and says "Yes Lord Fifth i did and I do approve of it as it is most reasonable and sensible use of the Hyuga clans skills and talents, all of it seemed to be well organized and thought out".

Naruto nods "good, very good, the second reason is this" naruto says while pulling out the marriage agreement between him and Hinata and hands it to Hiashi "As you can see this is a marriage agreement and while yes I am the Hokage and could break it, I will not seeing as this is something my late parents wanted, As you know i and hinata will soon be turning 13 in the coming months and that's when we By agreement will get engaged and as you know the agreement states that she cannot have the caged bird seal." Hiashi just looks at the paperwork and Doesn't show any Emotion on his face while he says "It seems valid, I do have a vague remembrance of this agreement although it was some time ago and i may have been...drinking while it was made, Very well you and Hinata shall be engaged in approximately 5 months time while being married at 18 years of age, Hinata will no longer be Heir to the Hyuga Clan, that title will fall to her sister Hanabi, Hinata will... not receive the seal as per agreement" He then adds "I will inform Hinata this afternoon of this agreement, I am sure you will be hearing from her soon" He finishes speaking while standing up and bowing slightly before heading to the door but just before leaving he says " I suppose it should also help that Hinata already has feelings of love towards you, treat her well Hokage-Sama" with that he bows once more and leaves.

Naruto is actually shocked...because while yes he had an idiot mask on, he actually was pretty dense when it came to feelings like love and didn't know hinata loved him, He promptly fainted as his brain shut off for a bit, All the while the anbu in the Rafters laughed at him, quietly of course.

-Updated 01/01/24-