S1 Part 17: Confrontation

Zabuza just Chuckles at the Anbu Captain "What do we have here? Anbu?...3 Jonin? All for little ol' me to kill! Hell, It must be my birthday and i was sure i'd remember it!"

Kiba, being a fool who has Gotten a little pissed off at being ignored and also being the hothead that he is yells/growls at the Jonin missing-Nin "Hey! Eyebrowless asshole! We're here too ya know!" Zabuza Just turns his head slowly towards kiba and stares blankly for a minute before saying in a rather murderous and sarcastic tone "Oh?, sorry about that brat I didn't notice you there, Kids Trying to Play Ninja Just aren't worth my Attention". This makes Kiba Grits his Teeth and proceeds to yell some, while the other Genin, having basic survival instinct, Just Stand there getting their wepons ready. "Who you calling a kid, I'm a shinob-" he's cut off when Zabuza Floods the battlefield with Killing Intent, causing Kiba and the other Genin to immediately Freeze while the Anbu and Jonin are able to easily shake it off, zabuza continues on by saying "I'm calling you a kid, mr. wannabe Ninja, You don't have the right to call yourself a shinobi." He then turns his attention back to the Anbu and Jounin.

"So I heard something interesting recently...is it true that you peace-lovers Have a new Hokage?, and that he's 12?" chuckles "then again I wouldn't be surprised with you treehuggers" he follows this by Jumping Down While simultaneously Bringing His sword with him. "Now!" Chuckles "Let the Fun Begin" in a flash he's Infront Of Kiba with his sword Swinging Down to attempt and Chop Kiba in Half. "I don't think so" Zabuza Hears as his Sword is Blocked By another Blade from inu.

"Sorry to cut the time short but, well, you have to die Zabuza-san" inu says before bringing his sword up in an attempt to remove Zabuza's arm, unfortunately it's intercepted by Zabuza before said missing-nin jumps back and begins preforming hand-seals faster than the genin can track, well all but Hinata and neji thinks to their eyes and training.

And so the real battle has just begun.

-Updated 01/01/24-