S1 Part 16: The Land of Waves

1 week later, On the Road towards The land of Waves

Moving down a dusty dirt road twelve people are seen, twelve shinobi, Three adults and Nine children but all are clearly armed, Teams 8, 9, and 10 are seen moving along one of the many main roads throughout the Land of Fire, this specific road leads to the Land of Waves.

We see a young blonde girl, Ino of the Yamanaka Clan taking too a rather...round boy, Choji of the Akimichi Clan along with Shikamaru of the Nara clan...well she is not so much talking as is... trying to Talk to Shikamaru but he ofcourse as a Nara thinks it's to 'Troublesome' to talk at the moment and so he is just walking with his hands behind his head while simply staring at the clouds while tuning the 'annyoing blonde' out.

Kiba of the Inuzuka Clan which is better known as the 'Dog' Clan is attempting to have a conversation with Shino of the Aburame Clan, also better known as 'That weird Bug Clan', Kiba is also trying to talk to his other teammate Hinata of the Hyuga Clan.

Meanwhile TenTen and Lee are ofcourse talking with Neji, but with him and his...Hyuga superiority complex which is rather..strong even among other Hyugas he refuses to talk to them unless it has something to do with the mission and finally the three jounin Senseis are talking amongst themselves while Staying alert for any potential threats and the anbu are silent and following in the trees unnoticed by the Genin, unnoticed by any other unwanted people aswell.

Suddenly as if a switch had been flipped all three Jounin and the two anbu sense something ahead.....from two puddles in the road but before the Jounin or Genin who still haven't noticed the change in their senseis stances and alertness Can do anything two enemy Missing-nin pop out of the Puddles.....only to immediately be taken down by the two anbu who appeared within a split second to take down the two missing-nin before promptly dragging the captured nin into the forest kicking and screaming before it cuts off.

Soon all the Genin and Jounin...along side anyone else whom might be listening heard, was..well from that point there were only a few screams, which were quickly cut short, this was followed by the anbu 'Inu' appearing before Gai, Asuma, and Kurenai, Promptly speaking he informs them"The two nin were chunin hired by Gato to Kill anyone who was traveling too the land of waves but not before taking any valuables off of them, They have been dealt with" Inu finishes before he flickers away in a swirl of leaves to go back to the Trees.

The 3 Jounin just look at each other and agree to continue, afterwards they tell the genin to contine to Walk and the Genin Reluctantly begin to walk and after a few minutes go back to talking/trying to talk to each other.

47 minutes Later

The 3 Konoha Teams along side their hidden Anbu escort meet up with a local, a fisherman who they bargain with to pay to take them across the Strait that separates 'The Land of Fire' and 'The Land of Waves', about 10 minutes later they make it across and soon begin walking once again when suddenly Kiba randomly and without warning throws a Kunai at a bush which surprises the other Genin and Jounin...then a white rabbit hops out of The Bush when...

"GET DOWN!" the 3 seasoned veteran Jounin Yell whilenGrabbing the Genin and Pulling them to the Ground as a large, very large, Sword flys overhead then they all Hear A Deep nearly demonic chuckle and Inu who had jumped out of the trees to grab the Genin's looks up towards a man standing on the sword which had impeded itself into a tree, "Zabuza Momochi, to what to we owe the pleasure?" Is all Inu says in a Cold tone... a red eye glowing under his mask.

-Updated 01/01/24-