S1 Part 15: Mission Assignment

One Month After Narutos Coronation

Naruto couldn't help but Sigh to himself as this was Getting, to quote a lazy nara 'troublesome', He Was going through Mission Request and records from around the Elemental Nations and At the moment he was looking over Records from The 'Land of Waves' which an Anbu Spy stationed there had sent in. "Damnit, How Troublesome" chuckles "Ah now I'm Starting to sound like Shikamaru." Looking at one of the anbu's in the corner of his office Naruto says "Please call Team's 8, 9, and 10 to my office Quickly." The anbu vanishes in a swearl of leafs to go do as ordered.

A few moments later there is a knock at his door and Naruto orders "Enter!" Afterwards Teams 8, 9, and 10 Enter his office and Stand infront of him, They all remain Serious, even though many of them are his friends along with being his former classmates and Hinata is Actually his New Girlfriend, they all know that based on the look on his face He's In 'Hokage mode' Right now.

"Asuma-San, Gai-San, Kurenai-San" he says, they all respond "Yes Hokage-sama" and await orders. Naruto continues "You 3 will Take your Teams Into the Land of Waves, support the locals who are building a bridge and you will kill all missing-nin and bandits in The land of waves, You will also hunt down and kill Gato of Gato industries whom I have received information on, has become a Dictator in the land of waves and is not only hurting the land of waves but also Hurting the land of fire by taking the 'waves' Trade from us, as you know Wave imported large amounts of Goods from the Land of Water along with also exporting many goods from the sea to us, You are to deal with Gato and his troops while simultaneously liberating the land of Waves, all of you will be paid for a A-Rank mission upon completion" He looks over them and then says "You have one week to prepare and leave, Dismissed!"

After the teams leave Naruto signals two Anbu to Jump down, one who is wearing a dog mask and an Anbu Captians Uniform and one's wearing a Crow mask and A standard Anbu uniform but a blank mas which shows them as a Trainee who hasn't earned the mask paint yet. "Inu, Crow remove your mask" they do so, revealing the Faces of Anbu Captain Kakashi Hatake(Inu), and Anbu Trainee Sasuke Uchiha(Crow). "You are both to Accompany Teams 8,9, and 10 on there mission and help in anyway you can, Dismissed" they put their mask on and just before they shunshin away Naruto says "Good luck Kakashi-Sensei and you as well Sasuke-teme" they both Respond "Hai Hokage-sama/Dobe-Sama" then shunshin away.

Naruto leans back in his chair, He had a feeling something would go wrong...but what, He thinks while turning to view at the village through his window while storm clouds roll over the horizon.

-Updated 01/01/24-

Hokage at 12.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें