Paparazzi

I say in a dangerously calm voice which I use before bursting 'so what is the godamn status ? And tell me honestly'.

'Sir they have surrounded this place like all the exits are crowded but the thing is most of them are undercover so we aren't able to get an exact number There is total 8 of us if you want we can guide you through the front and as ma'am has your jacket covering her the face won't be visible...properly...atleast....'.

He said the last words very slowly cause he knows right now he is dealing with a fricking time bomb. I think the idea is good but what if Aria gets scared ? But there's no other way.....F***!

I say 'Okay we will leave in a few minutes front exit and I swear to God Liam if anyone comes so close as 10 cm to her...' and leave the threat unfinished. He nods and gets to work while I try to wake Aria up who is asleep unaware of what is going on. I don't know how she is going to react.

I slowly stroke her hair and say 'Arianna listen baby please get up now you can sleep in the car I promise.' She slowly wakes up and rubs her eyes.

Then she looks at me confused and says in her cute sleepy voice 'Why are we still here ?' I smile and reply 'Angel we are just leaving but we have a tiny crowd outside. You know why they are here ?'

She looks at me while scrunching up her nose getting even more confused. I then say 'Its because they are your fans you know na how pretty you are Angel ? Now see all of them want to see you but it isin't fair I don't wanna share my little Angel she is only mine' and whine in the end trying to lighten up her mood.

She giggles and hides her face in my chest as she blushes confirming that my plan was a success. I smile at that and continue 'Now Aria listen carefully okay baby ? So I am going to carry you outside but I want you to stay very still when I do so okay so that i can protect you ? It can be a bit scary but remember I would be there with you okay princess ? You trust me ?'.

I know there is a huge chance she says no she dosen't but I just want her to trust me i want to become her friend before her parent. So that in future she is comfortable in sharing everything with me.

She pouts a bit as if thinking then nods as her pout turns into her beautiful smile and says 'Okay but you will be with me rwight ?'. When she says this I feel so happy I mean she has already started trusting me soo much. I love her very much. My Angel...

I nod and say 'I would never leave you alone babygirl'. I smile at her which she returns. Then Liam comes back and says 'We are ready when you are sir'. I nod and look at Angel as I say 'Ready ?' She nods and hugs me tightly making me smile as I do the same.

I gently lay the jacket above her covering her body as she buries her face in my chest. I kiss her head and say 'Its okay baby just remeber I am here with you okay ?' She looks up at me and says 'Just like you promised' Making me smile again.

Man I have never smiled so much it's like every time I am with Aria I am smiling like a Cheshire cat. She has changed me for sure but for the better. It's funny how within a few days she became my world.

I never thought about kids without her but here I am with my little angel. Guess life isin't so bad afterall. I know she was in pain but I still selfishly wanted her to be with me right now even after so many years.

She would have loved Aria alot just like me afterall who wouldn't  like this bundle of joy and innocence. I still can't believe I have such a wonderful girl as my daughter. I don't think I deserve an angel like her.

With these thoughts I kiss her forehead and say 'princess think of this like we are in a game and some monsters are surrounding us so I would run while holding you. If you dont feel good just tell me okay ? I promise princess nothing will happen to you as long as I am here.'

She nods as she leans more into me and buries her face deeper in my chest. I adjust the jacket a bit as I look up to see Liam hiding a smile. I just ignore the fact he saw all of that and nod at him as I say 'Lets move' his expression changes within seconds as he forwards the message to the guards standing outside.

Through the glass door I can see they have formed a chain on both of the sides to protect us as Liam and another gaurd will move with us. I look at him and the other gaurd and say seriously 'The main priority is to protect her not me understood ? If she even gets a small scratch then you guys won't like the consequences.'

They both gulp and nod with a scared expression on their face. I look at my princess and then at the door.

Okay let's get this over with...

Little did he knew it won't get over so soon as someone smirked while looking at the duo through a pair of binoculars with 2 people behind him. He says 'We are coming soon Raymond Enjoy while you can.'

He then turns around and says pointing a finger to the one standing on right 'Find him right now' the person standing there nods and leaves. While he turns around and looks at the small crowd at the front gate of the shopping mall and smirks again.