The Scared Look On her Face

I wake up at my usual time but this time I don't get up and dash to Aria's room to check up on her..

I smile with content as I look down to see my Angel peacefully sleeping with her head on my chest and her hand hugging my torso as she sleeps peacefully in my embrace.

I kiss her forehead as I get out of bed and go to the gym to exercise a bit. Then after an hour I go to the washroom to take a bath and come out after 15 minutes as I dry my hair.

I wear my slippers and look up s- Wait where is Aria ? I panic seeing her missing I throw the towel carelessly on the chair as I shout her name and run to her room to see that she isin't there. F*** where is she ? I didin't scare her did I ? I mean I didin't hurt her in any way right?

I run to the living room as I say her name again 'Arianna?! Angel ?!' Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me as I turn around to see hercoming out from the backyard. I run towards her with relief washing over me.

I quickly pick her up in my arms not caring about anything. As I hold her close I realize how important she has become to me in a few days.

I kiss her forehead when I realise her hair is wet. I pull away as I say 'Angel are you okay ? Where did you go? And why are your hair- wait a second did you go and take a bath on your own while I was in the washroom ?'.

She nods and says 'I am okay'. Suddenly a wave of anger comes in me as I say 'Aria! Why did you leave like that? You should have atleast told me! What if you would have gotten hurt while taking a bath on your own huh? Oh god, what were you thinking?'

I look at her as she lowers her head and as I see the smile from her face vanish I realize that I was bit too harsh her. But my scolding is valid what if she had gotten hurt and I wouldn't have been able to hear her ? What if I-I found her hurt....I-I..

I think I would love to kill myself before that happens..

She looks up at me and says 'I just wanted to surprise you. I am s-sorry' I look at her to see as a small teardrop makes its way down from her eyes followed by alot more. 

I quickly hug her and rub her back as I say 'Angel please try to understand I-I am sorry I shouldn't have scolded you so much but baby do you know how scary it was for me to see you gone? I thought that something h-happened to you! I was so scared when you didn't reply baby girl.. Please just never do that again okay ? I loved the surprise but princess do you know how dangerous it was huh?'.

She nods with her face buried in my chest as she says 'I am sorry daddy. I didin't do it intetwionaly(intentionally)'. I smile at her wrong pronunciation as I say 'Angel its intentionally and its okay just don't do it again you scared me'.

She nods as I kiss her forehead. I am broken out of the moment when the bell rings. I break from the hug and say 'Princess I will go and check who it is okay ? And don't run off again !' As I mess up her hair a bit.

She pouts as she fixes it then gives me a thumbs up with that beautiful smile of hers and runs off to the backyard. I smile at her retreating figure as the bell rings again reminding me that someone is at the door.

I hurry to the door and open it to see a man standing there. He looks at me then says 'Oh so you are that new daddy of hers ?'. It only takes me a few minutes to realise who he is. I clench my fist as anger floods through me and my mood makes a 360° turn.

I say 'What the fuck are you doing here and don't you dare talk about her through that filthy mouth of yours' as it takes everything in me to stop myself from killing him.

He laughs and says 'Give her to me. She is my f****** daughter so I am gonna decide what happens to her'

Thats it!

As soon as he says this I punch him straight in the face as I say 'No she isin't your daughter you were just a good for nothing person who she stayed with and stupidly considered her family. You dont deserve her you b******.' as i punch him again making sure his nose breaks.

I am about to punch him again when I suddenly hear a clatter. I turn to see Arianna standing there and a broken vase lying beside her. F***! I look at her scared expression as she looks at him then me and my bloody hands.

Her eyes finally meet mine as I see that one emotion in them which I never wanted to see....FEAR is clearly visible in her eyes which were shining bright with innocence and love sometime ago.

Suddenly we hear a bunch of footsteps as security arrives and takes him out. I see her looking at them and then as if in slow motion her eyes roll back to her head as she closes her eyes and falls.

I run towards her forgetting everything as I catch her in my arms. I look at her with tears in my eyes as I see her tear stained face and a bloody cut on her left hand. I quickly wrap a cloth around her hand to slow the blood flow.

Then I try to wake her up as I call her 'Arianna?! Angel?! Ariawake up princess please ?! Baby girl ?! See princess you promised me in the morning to respond whenever I call you princess....please wake u-up'.

My voice cracks in the end as I say this I don't care who sees me like this because all I care about is my daughter. After that everything is in blur. I remember hearing a gasp followed by Ryker shouting at Liam for letting this happen.

I remember Vienna calling the doctor as she starts crying looking at Aria. I remember me carrying her to my bedroom as I sit on the bed and lay her head in my lap. I remeber Ryker trying to talk to me while Vienna follows the doctors instructions and tries to stop the blood which is coming from her arm.

I remember the doctor coming and checking angel while I stay with her. He gives her an injection and then stitches the wound up. All the while I just sit there holding her unwounded hand in my big ones with the only thing on my mind being The Scared Look On her Face When She Looked At Me....