Ice Cream And Trauma

I walk towards my cabin trying not to cross the line between speed walking and running. The meeting took a bit longer than expected and I am tired.

But that tiredness vanished when the thought of spending time with Arianna came to my mind. I open the door as I quickly enter inside to see her coloring while talking with V.

I walk towards her and pick her up from behind as she shrieks in surprise. I then sit on the couch as I hug her tightly as she sits in my lap. I bury my face in her hair as I kiss her forehead. She then excitedly says 'Daddy' when she realizes it's me.

'I missed you princess' as I pepper her face with kisses. She giggles as she says 'Me too daddy'. I break away from the hug and say 'So what did you make huh ?' She smiles at me as she gets down from my lap and picks her drawing up showing it to me.

I smile as I hear her talk about it. Then suddenly I hear a sniffle. I turn around to see V wiping her tears as she says 'Oh my God!! sorry! these hormones are just ugh....you guys are soo cute.!!'.

I shake my head while chuckling at her antics. But my innocent Sia thinking her Aunt Anna is upset goes and hugs her. V aww's at this and hugs her. I look to see Ryker looking at the scene unfold with a smile. We make an eye contact as we both shake our heads again.

I just wish Arianna dosen't turns out to be this dramatic....

■■Time Skip■■

I listen to Aria saying thank you to me as I give her the ice cream. She takes it and slowly eats making sure that it dosen't drops or something. I just drink my coffee as I check the messages I have received looking at her once in a while.

Or more likely just seeing Aria.

Well what can I do I have to make sure my Angel stays safe and with me forever...

Like she is never getting married

My heart aches at the thought of her getting married, suddenly my phone buzzes bringing me out of my thoughts and makes me look at the screen. My eyebrows furrow a bit as I think why he would be calling me. I pick it up and say 'Speak' I hear shuffling on the other end before a strained voice comes on.

'Sir there's something going on. I don't have the whole information but sometime ago I received a call from the agent handling your daughter's case. He said that while shifting Rupert (Sia's Dad) to the central jail the car met with an accident mysteriously.'.

I clench my teeth as I hold the cup tightly trying my best to control my anger in front of Angel. Its not like I didn't wanted him dead its just that I wanted him to suffer but looks like it's not possible now. I say in a low voice 'What ?'.

I wish I had delivered a few more punches and kicks earlier...

He clears his throat nervously and says 'Sir thats the thing he is dead and thats just not it...The agents taking him, one of them died on spot but the other survived. According to the information I got, his situation was stable but all of a sudden his heart failed. The doctors were beyond shocked because according to them the situation was very weird and nothing was wrong with him few minutes earlier when they came to check on him.'.

I listen to him speak as my hold on the cup keeps on tightening. I wanted to shout at him and punch the table hard but I didin't because my angel was sitting in front of me which calms me down. I take a deep breath trying to control my anger as I say 'Find out everything! I need everything related to this within a few hours. Also inform Ryker about this.'.

He says 'Yes sir' nervousness clear in his voice. I disconnect the call as wheels start spinning in my mind. How the hell did the car met with an accident all of sudden ? And how the f*** did the agent has a heart failure all of sudden ? I don't know why but I am getting this feeling but I feel like there's alot more to this than I know right now.