Part 26

" What should I do garima.... Khushi was here..so did Arnav, but it was good.. good that I got one of strongest son in law..i am glad, that he was with us.."

Shashi said jaggedly,pale with irritation and outrage,he  was going through this hellfire because of that headstrong Raichands, they comes with trouble, trouble with capital T.

They are unavoidable, they rounds around him like hawks, because of their blood feud with some french family, Khushi lost her parents,at the very young age a naive girl forced to live in an orphanage, when her grandfather was fit and healthy, now that grandpa returns with another bunch of problems.

He's death threats to khushi..his  second son is a devil,he killed Dev,he killed gargi, he's a murderer, but that wretched senior Raichand still ...!!

" You know what..i am very much relieved that I am not alone there, they won't discard Arnav, like they did with us,we  saved Khushi from that hellhole,we protected her,we loved her like our own kid...more than that we raised her.. she's our kid... not his"

Shashi continued with gritted teeth,his agitated self was not normal,he's a calm and controlled man,he wasn't a violent man, Garima watched him,her eyes blurred with tears,  yes he's right, they brought up Khushi, they loved her like their own child, maybe more than payal, it was shashi Gupta's altruism which helped her sister's daughter.

Now, Veer Raichand comes back,three years ago he re entered, like nothing happened, her little sister died because of that man's son. But nobody interested in anything,he now want his granddaughter, with his loads of money he again creating danger , he maybe rich, powerful but he wasn't a good grandfather, not a good father either.

Otherwise why he's still pretending.. why still protecting that killer.

Shashi Gupta maybe poor, maybe bottom dweller , but he's a father,a real man,who loves his family very much..!!

He's right, Arnav, they only rely on Arnav, he's tough, unreachable, and protective, but he loves Khushi, his ways maybe different, he may arrogant and dominant, but he's thousands times better than Raichands. Arnav Singh Raizada, only he can help them, only he can save Khushi. He has the power to crush Amogh Raichand.

Their last hope, now they are not binded by Raichand, now that every secrets are out.

Shashi, tapped his wife's shoulder,he had seen her nervousness, her fearful look,her eyes filled up, momentarily she lost in her thoughts.

They are in difficult spot, and they can't lose Khushi, there's no proud, which is stopping them.

" Sorry shashi ji... what.. what.. should we do.."

Garimas dark  deep eyes veiled,head bowed, her voice dropped to a whisper. Shashi Gupta sat next to her, one arm around her shoulder,he consoled her.. her vulnerable state weakened him too. They are in tight situation, but they can't sit idle.

" We will talk to Arnav,we will reveal everything to him... he's our last hope..now we are not bounded by Raichand.. look at the positive side.. now we can seek Arnavs help.."

Shashi Gupta explained patiently,he's angry, he's not guilty, he regarded Veer Raichand as good personality, always he's gentleman, but he's taking over their life, he's putting Khushi in a dangerous equation,his money won't save her. Money is the biggest cause of every sin.

Garima leaned over him, she's trembling, this is a war, they are not a regular people, that Amogh Raichand.

" I am calling him right now...we need to meet him..."