Prologue

"Ah.. my naive Miss.Gupta... you thought Arnav Singh Raizada fallen head over heels for you"

He said softly, he wouldn't give away his character, won't grant her anything,in any case he won't allow Khushi Gupta in his life.

Even though he knows it's a sin, which carves his heart out.
They won't suit eachother.
Khushi is dangerous to his  well protected heart. He's not vulnerable not anymore.

Looking straight at her eyes ASR smirked..He slowly removed a cheque book from his  jacket and finely signed with sum of one hundred thousand.Peeking at her direction ASR put it on  coffee table. And finally spoke with ultimatum.

"take this and disperse , a charity paycheck for you... take this and leave"

Arnav know it didn't matter how many other women had been over the past,he still needs her, still wanted her, however perhaps this will be a good gesture to get full stop. Because Khushi Gupta is not his usual diet of women. She becomes his weakness, that's not good. Not at all good.

So she needs to  leave.

And he need a grip. This is the only way he can get rid of this burning attraction..her hazel eyes gets dark, she's on the verge of breakdown, despite of their heated passion despite of his toe curling insults khushi Gupta hasn't said anything , still she's exceptionally beautifully silent.

Khushi Gupta.

His ex PA.

She stood there silently. Clear pristine and honourable in all sense.

Arnav Singh Raizada, he can  feel her turmoil but he's helpless. This is for her good, this must en like this..khushi needs to leave.

Khushi clutched her cotton bag tightly, her focus zeroed on Arnav only.

Their eyes locked endlessly.

   **********************

This is a new story,new fanfiction on iss pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon . On our beloved Arnav Singh raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

NB: please don't forget to share your feedback & hit vote button

For further updates and update alerts follow  me.

Cheers 🔋❤️❤️❤️

Vb💖