Part 2

Almost ten thirty at night, night was deep, but it was holiday season so most of the flocks are outside, people are having good time, night shopping,party's, religious programs, city is busy,streets are overflowing.

Khushi tried not to make sound, she was late, so she doesn't want others to bother her. She had enough of herself, she was in turmoil, in both agitated and confused.

Why her head and chest is paining. It's psychological.. not physiological.. she's having tough time... nothing else.

Nothing else...!

That clenching pain of heart break...No... it's not love..

.it can't be..

it's an infatuation..A nineteen year old girl's infatuation...

for a man who is both devilishly  handsome and brutally attractive..

Dammn you Arnav Singh raizada.

Damn you..!!!

It's going to be ok ...

Everything is going to be good...

she boasted to herself..After all heart breaks is bound to be happen in every love story's..'

And me kushi gupta is not an exceptional case'..

She felt little better after her own consolation. She was still sitting in their sit outs old sofa settee, she unintentionally sat here,her tormented soul doesn't mind where she sat or where she slept,it was very helpful that no one is around.

Finally she stood up and strolled towards her room.

***********************

Kushi glanced at table... she had freshen up, despite of her mental turmoil she had a good shower, she slide into a comfortable night suit,

There's her college application form lays, she filled it in online method but it's hardcopy  needs to be submitted..After long break, she finally decided what she want to do...Yes she is determined to do what she left two years back.

She's going to continue her studies.

Life is not waiting for anyone.

Life is speedy so this pain had to be fade away..

Arnav is not the one for me.. not the special guy...

he's such a monster,he's not worth it...

when she was in AR,as an employee all she got was, insults and humiliation..Not just from boss also from his torturous employees too.

Status to class... every now and then he  saw  her only as a middle class gold-digger..Not that she's a money hunger,but resisting his torrid insults like ritual she kept herself resilience, which he hates  that why he insulted on her upbringings and middle class status.

Kushi neatly folded application form and deposited it in manila envelope. And glued it.

Her destiny...

"So you decided"

Payal touched khushis shoulder, she was waiting for Khushi, but she hadn't heard khushis arrival, she  was in kitchen,Amma and buaji was went to satsang, they will be late, papa is in his room sleeping.

Shower sound alerted khushis arrival,

"yes sis...i want to join college...Now I am free, totally free...no more Raizada bride grooming..,and papa want me to restart study... most importantly now we are in delhi so it's easy to go college..."