Part 23

Ten minutes later their vehicle halted stop in premise of khushi's college. 

A renowned b school.
A prestigious educational institution.

Sprawling around acres of land.

A spectacular  view of modern architectural buildings.

Arnav surveyed  outside,a good number of students are pacing around the building,some of them are in group others are single, they are having a good Monday morning.

Shyam with an abrupt change, stepped out first without waiting for his driver to open the door, Arnav had already updated him details, his driver parked just outside the office building.

He slipped into his jacket, Arnav and Khushi they are stepping down from their luxury sedan, not their usual SUV.

Arnavs very new edition rolls Royce, shyam smiled, Arnav doesn't want to miss the show. Shyam nodded at them, Arnavs chauffeur parked just behind his car, both drivers are now out.. they stood vigilant.

" Hello Khushi... how's up..?"

Shyam give her a side hug, Khushi smiled back, Arnav slightly nodded, shyam urged them to start moving, then trio strolled fluidly towards the office.

She wondered how they are going to solve this issue, but Arnav give a encouraging tap on her shoulder.

*******************

" I don't wonder... today morning itself I already saw enough of VIPs in this room.."

Prof. Asaf Ali said calmly,he watched his another student, who's walked with her family members. Two sleek, handsome, gentleman's were escorting her. Angling a calm smile at them he gestured them to take seat.

" Hello sir I am Arnav Raizada, khushi's husband..."

Arnav said in a gentle voice, shyam cleared his throat.

" I am shyam manohar jha.. khushi's brother.."

Principal nodded,he leaned back, and critically gazed at his student. She's healthy, not guilty conscience. Her husband emits a rare aura of authority. Her brother looks quite intelligent person.

" So Khushi... what's your explanation...i am hearing you.."

The senior said, there was a strictness in his tone,as a teacher he's responsible for his students. Being a principal in a respected college press him pressure. This type of celebration were always his headache.

Now  a rave party.
How disgusting.

Where's this generation heading.

This one, this girl is different, she's a brilliant student, naive in character,a normal middle class family background, but looking at her companions he doubt her upbringing.

This two young males, positively oozing out wealth and power. Her husband, Arnav a classic case of Richie rich, he may clad in dusty purple t-shirt and trendy jeans and sneakers, like his other students, however Arnav  Raizada he's not an ordinary student. He seems a  a strong persona by his look and gait.

" I went mayflower hotel for Devids birthday party..we were only five of friends, when I went there it was only five thirty,i left after sometime.."

Khushi remembered, she forcefully remembered it all, because of the one who's sitting left to her.

He was insistent.

" When you left exactly...? After ten o clock...?"

Asaf Ali was stern in his questioning. He shot a long glance at her. She looked pained. Arnav searched something from his jacket.