Part 6

'i...am home.."

home sweet home..."

Aaj mousam hai suhana...Ghar chalane Ka bahana...''

A loud knock on front door .. and a sound of someone's singing alerted them.

The younger Gupta's arrival.

A rather noisy arrival.

Times to time Gupta home experienced this types of madness, just from their younger lad, whenever their younger girl at home they hear this song.. this weird song is her anthem.

not today ??

not sure why she is here..

its a week day..and her semester exam is still running.. she's in high volt exam feaver.. she can't be here.. does she..? Nope.

Payal looked at her mother, who's also clueless, Shashi Gupta's eyes went to front door, he's about to emerge from his seat to open the door.. but madhumati stopped him.

Kushi sang same line once again... carolling her song she entered into the home premises.

an embraced murmur slowly enhanced.. Garima glanced at her beloved husband..who seems, too cool to react..

'what type of craziness is this..shanka Devi turned our home into crazy land..'

Madhumati Gupta whispered at Garima.. and gestured shashi to stop his advances.

'The Raizadas are here for marriage proposal..and what will they think about our family....'

Before hurricane named kushi land them in more embarassment Madumati hurriedly left to open the door.... but instead of Khushi, she saw a huge backpack and a pair of sneakers..!!

"shanka Devi...its you I know.. come out... you devil..."

Buajis voice stopped dead, when she saw Khushi who's gingerly caressing a cat, their neighborhood Persian cat.. one of their new neighbour's pet. Who always trespass here.. petting that cute cat, Khushi wasn't aware of her aunt's stunned look.

Madhumati watched Khushi across the garden bench, she's bending over the bench and caressing that black cats fluffy fur...!!

This is not her niece... this can't be.

What happened to her long tresses..

Utterly disturbing her khushis new form, madhumati strolled towards her.

"what happened to your hair... you devil... you...cut it off..."

Buaji clutch her own head tightly.. she's having headache now.. her expression changed to surprise to disappointment.

She should have known..last time kushi just shortened her hair now it's boys type...!!

what's happened with this college students..?

Madhumati cried, suspecting that she might alert Raizadas madhumati lowered her voice.

" You are not boy ... you crazy.. now how will you attend your sisters marriage without hair...hai re."

"off..o...its nothing... this is new style... this is shag cut... buaji.. look "

twirling Khushi playfully showed her sleek mid length haircut with its shaggy eds, placing a noisy kiss on madumatis cheek Khushi tried to console her shocked aunt .

Ignoring her buajis rants, Khushi gazed at two of expensive cars,which is parked just outside of her house.

"but why this car and all.. anything special..?"