Part 12

----------

Evening was chilly and humid along with hectic traffic and smog, making day to day life harder...
This is end the of October......!!!

enveloped with a thick blanket of smog,. Laxminagar area looks fade in its glory.

laxminagar housing colony...
-----------------------------

pale glossy lights pouring ruefully across the lane. Night is thickening.

A pitch black shiny luxury SUV halted abruptly. Sliding glass window below, Arnav saw a fade outline of laxminagar housing colony. He wasn't seeing this wide array of houses, he's gazing this area because now this housing area belongs to him.

An absolute example of middle class life lane.

A myth of middle class bubbled up honour...!!

That's this small houses...an emblem of their honour.

Forty five acres,an area that should give further push to city's development..!!

Now this area belongs to him... He's the new owner of laxminagar housing  area..!!

Tugging his cravat aside... Arnav watched its odd array of arrangements in buildings structure.

***********

As a corporate shark like him it's only a piece of cake...Panna Lal an old  fashioned feudal landlord, and his same fashioned son Banke Lal both of them were so much in happy in his offer,they were head over heels for the deal.... his team gave a crazy amount... father and son sold out themselves... within a week every paper works done.

A sharp clench of satisfaction, money has the power, to make him conqueror.

This is a personal desire... not business ambition...

Arnav looked deeply at Gupta house,the light is shining brightly.

Many women's and families would accept his marriage proposal, wholeheartedly simply to become a Raizada, with access to a fleet of private jets, luxurious array of homes, vacations and huge allowance to spend designer clothes and jewelry..buy virtually anything.

But..father and daughter... duo making it harder for him... Khushi Gupta rejected his proposal shashi Gupta doesn't interested in his younger daughter's marriage either, they are like huge rocks, actually shashi Gupta is a good father, but he's unaware of Arnav Singh Raizada.

Once Arnav Singh Raizada wanted something he will achieve it,by hook or crook.

Beat when iron is hot...ASR calculated their weak point..

Its always MONEY... And honour.

Gupta's almost sold their Lucknows bakery and home. Now that payals marriage bell rings in high volt... Gupta's can't afford this, this particular take over surly going to hit them.

He knows how much it pains when loss their own home.

He's very curious to hear from Khushi Gupta..!!

She loves  challenges.. he's  very stubborn opponent to her guts.

Arnav typed a text,he sent it without any delay.

***********************

A rather warm Sunday, Arnav opened his car door, he's having a holiday here, here in Aman's house. A  modern one storied building, this house is new , Aman recently purchased this one,a beautifully landscaped garden enhance its beauty.

Aman welcomed him at the door, they both walked through the hall, and sat opposite to swimming pool.

They are here to discuss about ARs new business purchases. About laxminagar area.