Part 16

'mobile phone..where's it'

Rummaging through her clutch bag she tried to find her mobile phone.. she desperately need her mobile phone..its nowhere inside bag... the car is running smoothly in Delhi's royal ways...

'oh...its in luggage...'

Last night was busy..the organizers gave a sent off  party for all participants..

in rush packing.. mobile phone must have packed in luggage..last ten days was super busy, there was limited time for phoning...only certain minutes were allowed...a strict standards of rules....!!

Khushi hastily rubbed her temple..she can't believe Arnav Singh Raizada is here... for receiving her...??

  Then there must be some truth about her family's short trip ...but she can still go her home... don't she..?

that's sure.. turned towards arnav she tried to speak. after all laxminagar is nearby area,he can easily drop her there.

Arnav is busy in his phone.. he's dialing someone, then he offered his phone to her.

"Your sister.."

Arnav hand over his mobile phone. He was trying not to disturb them, giving her phone he again went back to his netbook.

"Khushi.."

payals  addressed her heavily, finally recognising that Khushi is all good and back to home made her relaxed.

"Sis.. where are you..?"

Payal shot a disturbed look at her mother, she was expecting this question from her sister.. but how she's going to  cope up with the drastic news...?

today Arnav ji already in mission.. tomorrow morning he's going reveal the news about their father's health problem..so Payal suppress her urge to spill the news of her father's major heart attack.

"We are out of town.. Khushi. We will back morning only..."

Khushi understand that.. though its sneaky but possibly Arnav Singh Raizada knows it, doubt asides Khushi  urgently asked about Gupta house's spare key.. payal cleverly conceals that both pairs of keys are with them only, she said that was  a last minute mistake.

Payal was the first one who ended their conversation.. before Khushi ask further more about Amma or Papa or  aunt payal closed the phone call.

***************"""*******

Payal drank her coffee, they are in hospital restaurant Akash  fetch another cup for him...the hospital  was almost empty.. they two calmly sat there... Akash were trying to cheer her up..but no avail.. Payal gloomily drank her remaining coffee.

Shashi Gupta is shifted back to VIP suite.. Garima sat nearby his bed glancing at his strained sleeping form she sighed inwardly.

   ************************

At the time of ten thirty ,they crossed shanti path chanakya Puri.a diplomatic hub. This area plays host to the majority of foreign embassies in New Delhi...no wonder arnav having property in here.

Khushi smoothered another yawn ...her  eyes were drooping... the jet lag... tiredness sweeping through her.. and the strong gush of home sickness..

'why they took spare key..'

Khushi almost felt a pang of restlessness..

Being away from home is okay.. for a long period of last two years she had a fair experience with that..

but away from home country is novel.. ten days trip.. the first experience with foreign land..UK felt like  another home.. that was unlike her.. comparing to others,its her first  abroad trip.