Part 7

Shashi Gupta had seen enough of murky situations in his life, being a parent is always a rollercoaster ,he enjoyed being a father of two daughters, but he wasn't expecting this, this is too fast,

Marriage.. his daughter's marriage proposal...!!

For a parent their child is always a baby..!!

Maybe that is why he overlooked this phase..

Payal, who seems happy, she had no idea about her father's a bitter memories with this Raizadas.

But he won't spoil her happiness just because of that experience. Shashi Gupta's eyes went to the other Raizada son.

Who's he..?

Mahindra Raizadas elder son..?

But he's little different from other Raizadas.. he's bit distant. He has an aura of authority around him.

Arnav Singh Raizada.

That's what he said, looking at his posture ,it's certain that he's bored and he's forced to accompany his family.

Shashi smiled inwardly. This phase is so complicating for youngsters. Especially in this generation, this old customs are forced norms.

This fate.. Raizadas are in his doorstep..they are here for his daughter.

" Arnav is my nephew.."

Mahindra provided,he was waiting for shashis interrogation, but Gupta ji just kept quiet, his gaze fixed at Arnav, maybe he's doubting that Arnav is his son.. ofcourse Arnav is more than son to him, but clarifying doubt is always helpful.. isn't it..?

"Anjali and Arnav both are my sister's children.."

Mahindra said proudly,he rarely give addressing speach, now that it's a needed clarification.

Shashi Gupta's face darkened, he froze in his seat,he looked back at Arnav.

That's why he's familiar to this face, this man.

Arjun Malik's son.

Arnav Malik ditto copy of his father.

What a coincidence.

Payal saw her father's unbelievable gaze, she glanced at Arnav Singh Raizada who's not giving a hood about this talks, he's in his phone busily typing, but her father,he was clearly one of heck of effort to not showing his actual feelings.

What's happening here..?

Her mother and aunt is cool in their conversation with naniji , Manorama ji is not happy but she's comfortably eating sweets as if she wanted to escape from this talking and all.

Akash and his father trying to get a good rapport with her father.

Only shyam ji is missing, he has  a court hearing today,he will be little late to reach here, Raizadas are waiting for his arrival.

Payal glanced towards khushis room.. she must be in shower, otherwise she won't deserted her sister.

Payal sat patiently.

********************

Arnav typed another text, he's stucked here.. he has job to do, now this texts,he overlooked, there's a mail, lavanyas email.

Now what she want..?

Arnav rouse from his comfy couch.

"what's it.. Arnav"