Part 32

closing the bathroom door and splashing water on her face, Khushi tried to balance her thoughts.

Why so sudden..? Why he left so sudden, Veer Raichand is on vacation,then what went wrong...?

he left so urgent..?

She was about to open the door someone entering, Arnav, he's shirtless ready to shower.

" What the.."

" Why are you here...?"

They said in union, Arnav shrugged and avoiding another collision he went to the bathroom.

" This is my house i can use any of bathrooms... you have any problem?"

Wiping her face with towel she retrieved. Arnav took his towel from hanger, and gazed her amuse.

" Hmm.. then let me use now..i thought you were in our room that's why I asked nevermind.."

He adjusted the temperature of water, and filled the bathtub. Arnav nowadays uses this guestroom ensuite bathroom. Because he's sick.his explanation. Khushi went near him

" Why Dada went so early..do you have any idea?"

Arnav took some body wash gels from raw, turned around. Khushi is all too frail, like she was crying. Her face pink in shade .

" He's a business man Khushi,we have no certain time period to work.. you already knows "

He said matter of fact, nodding Khushi catch it he's no help.he wanted to bath. So he's avoiding her.

*******************************

Gupta's left soon after veers departure, Arnav already arranged a car for them.

Naniji wished to live Ruby palace ,so Raizadas stayed.

" Relax Khushi Veer ji will return soon..he said it's emergency if not he won't leave this much soon"

Devayani Raizada added in a soothing voice, Khushi blinked and agreed with her. Anjali and payal urged Khushi to practice swimming.

For Anjali and Payal Khushi went to swimming pool.

Akash and shyam disappeared into billiards room, their new evening activity. Mahindra Raizada tailed them. He's also joining today because there's no Veer Raichand today.

Manorama and devayani continued their chit chatting.

********************************

Arnav slept throughout the evening.

After evening tea and snacks Raizadas lodged in home cinema theatre, Arnav denied cinema,he still felt grumps.

Finely arranged seats, comfortable as multiplex cinema theatre it was a new experience for them. Even though Khushi Gupta feels low ,she sat with others.

Her mind stucked with Arnav and his latest revelations,a great flood of excitement...hee loves her,that moody devilish prince.he loves her,he was doubtful about his true feelings now he's certain that he's in love with her, but no hurry to hear her .

Strange and chaotic Raizada.

Khushi dragged her eyes back to the screen,a new film, probably she had missed most of the parts, because film is on its last legs.

*****************************

Veer Raichand went through the reports which shows his adopted son's new business, he's become a weapon dealer, supplies weapons to already troubled countries. He's earning big, yet running behind Raichand corporate, he's aiming total control over it , eyeing raw materials from R&M to enhance his blood business.