Part 14

Shashi Gupta clutched the phone recever tightly.

He had heard that voice,that  man is in the other side of line,he clearly heard his highly french accented voice.
He's calling him, after these years he finally found him.

Shashi blinked,his vision is blurring,he quickly cut the call, however he's not feeling well.

A low burning pain being started from his shoulder,that slowly sweeping towards his chest.

sweats found its own way...he wiped some... his palms  clenched... the pain is rising... chest is tightening... body is trembling with exhaustion... he searched some help.. but no,, clutching tightly over chest he tried to breathe...no avail...darkness taking over...

Ga....ri...m...a..."

His voice halted abruptly... Shashi tried to voice out, Before he could do anything  he hit the floor.

---------- -------- ----------

"Oh... please..i am not interested in kitchen politics ..Di"

Arnav fastened his cufflinks.. hurriedly placed his laptop bag on dining table, while fetching a glass of juice ...he tried to make some sense to his over dramatic sister.. who's dragging him into another shopping spree, she wanted to buy clothes and she's going to visit ARs outlet,so why she need his company..?

"Arnav... you are impossible...
I am asking you just one day..."

Anjali let out a long breath, hearing no response from her brother she finally started to sit, his answer is always 'no'
Being engaged to Khushi Gupta has changed his character a bit, he gives them a great news,that he's interested in younger Gupta, and he wants to marry her, but shashi Gupta was bit offensive, despite of shashi Gupta's cold attitude, Khushi gave her nod, and they engaged ten days ago, Arnav picked up a Belgium cut solitaire diamond ring,he selected it,he was very attentive in that matter.
Now he doesn't want to accompany his family, that's  sad.

"No Di...i am busy.. take jijaji and enjoy your shopping... that's it .."

Anjali sadly glanced at shyam. Arnav couldn't possibly understand her stand, they are going to shop for marriage,his bride already in abroad, and now Arnav itself don't want to participate with this,  Shyam give a side hug to cajole her..

Arnav almost rolled his eyes... focusing on his breakfast he ignored their public display of affection,they shows a made for each other theory in practical level. Shyam is a big victim of Anjali Raizadas emotional blackmailing.

Naniji smiled at shyam.. The whole family members seems to enjoy their new found happiness,if she'd learned anything from recent developments, her grandson is little bit softened after his new engagement. And shantivan is back to its normal self. she is sure it is Khushi's credit...!!

Gupta sisters changed the atmosphere of shantivan even before they actually  become Raizadas.

"Mahindra had called me... that he and manorama already met jay at airport..he was there to receive them... Akash will join them there.."

Devayani provided.. manorama was so eager to go Mumbai, not just to invite her brother jay Agarwal, also for her family vacation, she personally threatened Akash to join them. Manorama emotionally proclaimed to Devayani that it will be their last family vacation.

"They will be back soon.."

Arnav, his brow lifted in a cynical arch,in this busy working schedule akash found  a family time, he was flying to Mumbai,Aman mathur has updated him about akashs small vacation plan.