Part 15

"arnav ji...its been a week we should.... inform Khushi.."

Payal hesitate... following him,she nervously knotted her fingers.

having around Arnav Singh Raizada is so nerve-wracking.. , mostly because his brooding unapproachable attitude.

They are waiting for elevator.

One week ago she had no idea about this man's character.  Her brother in law is a different character not a single trace of akashs behaviour in him.

Arnav outrageously blocked her from informing Khushi ,he denied payal because he thought it will affect Khushi's seminar, so payal Gupta has no choice but to obey him..

Khushi was gone for London, for a prestigious seminar ,organised by some international agency in collaboration with her college.. Khushi Gupta was a selected student.

now that seminar ended with a good note,a Khushi almost windup her trip, so it's fair to tell her... arnav crossed his arms around his broad chest and faced payal.

"Yes...I will tell her... you just relax...help your father to get over..."

He's about to end their conversation. The elevator arrived on time, he strode into it, payal stood there,

how will her baby sister going to cope up with this man...who's more robot than human being...

powerful..
domineering..
arrogant and
control freek..

This is Arnav Singh Raizada.

always as a sophisticated as Greek god..

all could payal do that to obey according to ASRs instructions...he single handley handled everything. When he was there, there's nothing to worry about,he is very busy person,he rarely gives a visit, but his man always here to help them.
Arnavs personal security guards towering over all hospital area.

Result,,

Her father shashi Guptas fastest recovery.

Raizadas visited them regularly Akash fly back within a day. He was there for her, Arnav is  reserved character, but akash is not like that, but Arnav Singh Raizada is fast and accurate in his ways.

Manorama Raizada sobered little bit...she had made peace with Gupta's. She's very good with madhumati Gupta and garima.

******** ******* ********"**

Khushi halted abruptly...

Aman mathur.

She was just arrived from UK,her flight got delayed, airport is crowded, but she's not expecting anyone, because there's no need of that, her college already arranged a bus for them, which is outside the airport, waiting for them.

why Aman ji is here...he looks serious..may be he's flying out..in his right side ASRs personal assistant stood  gawking at her.

Khushi busily fetch her bag. She's waiting for her luggage arrival.

Her friends already with her.. they are here for luggage, they have a college bus waiting for them.

"Khushi..."

Amans voice lased with urgency,he walked to her, fastly approaching her.. Aman is talking in bluetooth.

Flabbergasted by amans sudden approach kushi slipped her clutch bag.. Khushi tried to smother  her appearance.. Aman collected her bag

"Aman ji... you are here.. not for flight?"

Khushi perplexingly asked. She hadn't realised then  that there was so many gazes following her,her friends alerted that they are moving.