Part 9

"Shashi ji... I think we should find a groom for Khushi bitiya too..."

Mahindra cheerfully suggested.

That was sudden, shashi Gupta shot an amusing glance towards his wife. for some strange reasons nobody wants to discuss on that matter... Arnav threw a confused glance at his uncle...!!

Khushi too stopped her conversation,

why..? Why  sudden change of subject...?

unknowingly she took a jalebi.

what the heck..!!

Anjali tried to bypass this by she looking at shyam, for an excuse, who's he's comfortably drinking his tea, anjali sighed.

what a useless husband.. she'd got...hmmff..!!!

But Mr.Gupta smiled lightly.. shrugging his shoulders in an easy normalcy, clearing his throat,he said softly.

"Kushi is still a child... she's studying Mahindra ji..."

He lovingly gazed at his younger daughter.. who's munching jelebi..the sudden darkening of her marriage subject made her nervous, Raizadas are good natured people, only Manorama ji is different, she's after all boy's mother.

Mahindra Raizada is good hearted person, he's not implying anything.

"I think she's bit serious about her career...let her decide what she wants...Moreover i prefer a Ghar jamai for her..."

Sharing his thoughts wistfully shashi shot another glance at garima... they are not going to lose kushi.. not in very future.

Khushi blinked at her father, evidently he easily helped her,  her father took away all her worries...!!

Her marriage topic, that too in presence of Raizadas, especially infront of  Arnav Singh Raizada, made her all edgy.

He's the man who accused her,he ruthlessly accused her  being a fortune hunter and gold digger..he was sure that she's after for  rich husband.

Her voice stuck, heart cringed. Arnav he's trying to manipulate her heart through his gaze,a connection, which she didn't want or need,yet it was there..it still stucked in her..

She wanted to flee.. his unreadable eyes  slaughtering her,as if she had done some  crime,he is looking boldly ..he was  threatening her sanity.

Mahindra smiled. Unaware of the war of hearts..he likes Khushi,she's a gem of character, she always projects a cool positive impact around her, she's very intelligent and brave,yet innocent and outspoken, she's witty and optimistic girl, she's like a daughter to him..!!

"we all miss her in shantivan.. she almost forgot us... moreover shashi ji if you ever looking for another son in law let me know...i will help you to get a good Ghar jamai.."

A slow smile spread on Shashis face...he knew Khushi worked there,in shantivan.. but then he was against it, however he had know that,the Raizadas are not that much spoilt riches like others.. clearly they liked Khushi.

"Thank you... Mahindra ji..i will remember it..."

After their mutual agreement, Gupta's and Raizadas decided to  meet  priest, then  fixed  engagement date, later after all other errands finally Raizadas left.. left for good.

Khushi and Gupta's finally breathed their normal self.

******************

Dinner was elaborated... Raizada s are happy with speedy development with Guptas. Especially anjali Raizada and Devayani Raizada. Manorama tried to get along with them. Arnav already asked her to give up her hopes to get rid payal,he has ensured her that payal would be a good daughter in law to her.