part 20

Accompanying Arnav was never been her idea, however for the sake of his business associates and their supposed hyped marriage, she was forced to accompany him.

Arnav Singh Raizada,cladded in another set of pitch black trousers, and a fitted ivory white shirt teamed, with silky skinny tie, his dinner jacket match with his trousers colour, epitome of formal style.

He always dress to kill.

his smooth interactions with his deligates, an aura of his powerful appearance, everything is picture perfect for a business man like him.

Food served elegantly, uniformed waiters bowed dutifully, their perfect menu embedded in dark blue leather backed case, they all, sitting in an outstanding restaurant ,a posh and criminally sophisticated restaurant.

A bleek rather sleepy background music enchanting across their eating area, accorded to its high standard.

*****************

The mood here didn't encouraging any kind of relaxed intimacy,or healthy friendships..

her gaze drifting among the Arnav Singh Raizadas business associates who's sat in their elegant clothes with their elegant face's wearing elegant make up expressions..

Everyone especially ladies in this dinner invitees trying hard to get under Arnav's skin, so much for exquisite training, where women's acting like wh*rs and their male companions encouraging them..?

for certain monitory favours..??

disgusting and nauseous.. one of beautiful lady,a socialite who is rubbing her sultry hands on Arnav's thigh,,he's trying very hard to ignore her advances, he's still busy with pouring champagne,for her..

wife or no wife it's purely disgusting..!!!

So,this is his elite society's elite lifestyle..!!!

today is a weekday, college was hectic so did the Delhi's slow moving traffic.

'but ,an order from saheb that, they have an important dinner at evening, ready for that event'

Khushi stifled a yawn in a great deal..!!

This was not her, dressed for the part or not.. she doesn't belongs to here..!!!

She shouldn't been here.. not at all..!!

if Anjali ji is not pursued her,or naniji encouraged her,she said lines as 'this dinner out going to be big exposure for you khushi' so she accepted his invitation.

Well, not in my case.. not that part of big exposure..!!

Mentally shrugging massive amount of distress, Khushi sardonically titled her head.

.' what a day.. what a perfect disastrous evening..'

Arnav studied his wife, with his narrowed shimmering coffee brown eyes. She's bored, almost sleepy in her chair, he's also not enjoying this dinner either, they are here for an appearance, after the dinner they can escape from here.

he grimace ruefully.he was intensely aware of her reluctance in this dinner out.. she seems uninterested, bored, and she perfectly masking it with politeness and fake smiles. Khushi utterly new Gupta. she'd not an iota of jealousy in her...!!

her prim stylish white blouse and long elegant black jeans suites her. Not to mention it enhances her trendy campus looks and lady like appearance.

And her rebellious streak..

Of course jeans in formal dinners..is bit rebellious..!!

Her silky hair hung dead straight to her slender shoulders and she possessed the most amazing pearly white skin. He sent his eyes skimming down at her.she wasn't tall by his standards, but she had a pair of legs on her that did not need the four inch heels she was wearing to extend their fabulous length.cosmetically enhanced or not ,this one was probably the most appealing package in the room tonight.