1

Power.

She desired it all too much, and received it all too easily.

In this large nation, power is determined through sheer strength, and Aridam achieved all the power she needed. All there was to wait for was to graduate from her school and become a leader of a corporation, one which would flourish almost instantly.

But... she doesn't want that.

Aridam sat on some swings, mindlessly staring at the sky as she kicked her legs back and forth.

Somehow, despite being the strongest, her thirst for power only grows.

All those invincible heroes in fairy tales- she wants to meet them and absolutely crush them; make a whole nation hopeless and surrender under her power. Oh, she's no hero, and she's not a villain either, she's just...

Bored.

"Heard you're grabbing the title of strongest in the country once you're graduated." A young man around her age says, standing to the side of the swings. Instead of answering him, Aridam swings back and as she's decelerating, grabs his head and roughly smashes it against the metal pole holding the swings.

She jumps off while in the air before perfectly landing in the sand.

Everything she does is perfect, and it pisses her off. She needs a challenge, one where she messes up all the time.

This is so boring.

She turns to look at the passed out boy, and then his friends. "Hey."

She walks towards them and then once she's finally a foots length away from them, stares at them.

"Find me someone strong."

"He..." One of them spoke, pointing at his passed out friend. "He was the strongest person I know."

"Yes, you're right." Aridam clicks her tongue. "He was."

~

She's not even allowed to participate in class, or someone might die apparently.

She doesn't see the problem as long as it isn't herself. Aridam stares at the teachers once they tell her, and then the class. Like hell she's going to attend school every day for an entire year just for her reputation.

"Fine." The greenette positions herself in a defensive stance with her fists up. "I'll fight everyone in this class without using my abilities."

And even if they wanted to, they can't doubt her.