12

"You're not going to make me visit you every two months again?" Aridam rolled her eyes at the silver-haired man who sighed

"No. If I want to see you, I'll find you."

She paled a little. "...How?"

The smirk he offers her in response makes Aridam hiss in fear, but she's soon cut off by Shanks yelling for her from the deck of his ship as they begin to sail. Quickly, she bid farewell to Rayleigh and Shakky before running off towards the sea.

Just before she could touch the sea, Aridam jumped up into the sky and flew, spreading her arms and yelling out for everyone to hear.

"Wind, take me to my next adventure!"

And she quickly sailed past the red-haired crew.

~

Someone snitched.

"Oh god, Rayleigh is going to think it's my fault." Shanks groaned as he threw the newspaper to the ground. He could feel a dull ache in his head, likely another headache approaching which is odd since he rarely ever has headaches.

The red head's gaze travelled to the green haired maniac who was using his boxing bag to practice her karate kicks. He observed quietly as she brought her knee up, turned her body to a posterior position and kicked backwards. The loud thud was frightening. A sound similar to wood breaking.

"Who taught you that?" He cleared his throat, trying to hide the way the kick had sent a shiver down his spine.

Aridam ignored him.

Shanks sighed and rolled his eyes. It's almost as if they're children again, and he has to bribe her to talk to him while she's training or she'll throw him overboard again. So without further ado, the pirate captain stands up and walks out of the training room.

His slippers clack against the wooden floors of the deck as he makes way to the kitchen. Once he arrives, he quickly grabs an orange and walks back to the training room. His hand reaches for the round golden knob, feeling the way the single scratch on the side of the knob irritated his skin for the slightest moment.

Shanks steps into the room and pauses as soon as his gaze falls onto the green haired teenager reading the same newspaper he had thrown in disbelief minutes before.

Annoyed, the red-head glares at her.

She flips him off without even looking up.

"You've got a bounty of 60 million." Shanks huffs and places the orange in his hands onto the desk Aridam was propped up against.

Sixty million is a lot, Shanks tries to tell her, but she only clicks her tongue and rips the paper apart in anger. She tossed the paper to the ground and stood up. Aridam flipped onto the his desk and sat down.