2

Of course, her country tries stopping her, so she beats them all up.

"Seriously," She turns around. "If you come after me, I'll kill you."

Something grabs onto her pants and she's ready to turn around and beat someone up when ahe hears a meow.

The ginger kitten from before is climbing up her pants all the way till it reaches her shoulder and sits itself comfortably. She scratches its chin. "If you don't get off, I'll gut you and eat you."

It purrs.

She sighs and boards the ship.

As soon as they depart, she's challenging someone else on the crew, and is quickly defeated once again. The blond picks her up by her collar. "Don't feel discouraged, we just happen to be the strongest crew in the world."

"Discouraged?" Aridam laughs, "Do it again!"

His glasses glint. "You weren't even fighting as hard because of that cat on your shoulder."

Aridam looks at it in a panic wondering if it had awoken, but was relieved to find that wasn't the case.

"I would have still lost," Her green eyes glimmer with excitement. "Now I can finally get stronger."

Rayleigh crushes his cigar beneath his feet. "You're the same age as Marco, right? If you beat him up, I'll teach you some tricks."

She nods, having no clue who Marco is. "Sure,"

"Ohh, she's in for it now." Shanks snickers next to Buggy who nods.

"Yeah, Marco is super strong."

Aridam approaches Shanks and smacks his head hard enough that he faceplants agains the deck. He rises and glares at her, a red mark as bright as his hair on his face.

"I'll kill you!"

Aridam raises her chin and glowers at him with a menacing grin. "You're too weak for that."

Rayleigh slaps her head, and she's humbled real quick as she face-plants.

~

Apparently, the crew actually values education, so Aridam is rather annoyed when Gaban and Rayleigh force her to learn how to navigate the seas. The co-captain had forbidden her from fighting- even sparring until she completed her works.

She wants to get it done as soon as possible.

But this little brat isn't helping.

"Rayleigh, Shanks is interrupting my geography studies."